Did you mean: 

Sometimes my job bites....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sometimes my job bites....

Oh, Timothy!!!!
{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry, Timothy! I know there's absolutely nothing I can say to make the hurt go away, but I hope you know that I wish I could ... and I wish I could give you a warm, comforting hug, right now.

I hope this won't offend you, Timothy, but I'll be praying for you and your sweet family tonight. And crying for you, too.

{{{{{{{{Timothy}}}}}}}
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Very few people on this board know that I lost a son in 1999 to sids at 6 weeks.

reading stuff like this brings tears to my eyes.

Timothy he is beautiful boy! What was his name? I know this may sound strange, but I would love to light a candle for him.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

miahmarie see your PM's
Message 13 of 15
demi
Established Contributor

My sister lost her beautiful little daughter to a rare blood cancer 30 years ago, she was 10 months old.  She was sick from the time she was 3 or 4 months old.  She was in and out of Childrens Hospital at Stanford, which was (and is) and absolutely amazing place.  I don't know how those people who work there handle it.

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 15
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

I know the feeling. I had two similar situations Friday at work. One patient called to cancel her appointment: she had to check on her mother who is recovering from a heart attack and undergoing chemo. I felt so horrible for the both of them.

Then, before I left work Friday, a patient called in to schedule an appointment for Monday. She had just been released from the hospital and was having neck pain. I asked how she was doing, and she said she was undergoing chemo as well. Someone left a message canceling her appointment Monday morning because her oncologist didn't want her to be adjusted as her platelet count was so low. I felt horrible for her, too.

I hate having to hear these things, especially about those who I have come to know, in many cases, really well. I know it is an unfortunate part of life, but that doesn't help when you see the people affected and those closest to them. And I know as much as I hate hearing it, it is nothing compared to those going through it.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.