Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soooooo Frustrated!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Soooooo Frustrated!

So, I just finished my fourth semester in my grad program, and grades are due today. Mind you, the semester ended on 12/18; I thought that they would've at least posted grades before Christmas, but it looks like my professors are literally waiting until the last minute to post them. Smiley Frustrated I'm kinda confident in one of my classes (I had an A average by midterms), but the other, well, we're graded on one major thing: the final paper. If I manage to pull at least a B in both, I'll be happy. It's a Master's degree, so a B and higher is obviously expected, but I'm not overly anxious about my GPA not being a 4.0 anymore since there no honors distinctions at my institution. But, yo...The suspense is killing me!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Soooooo Frustrated!

Patience, grasshopper! Smiley Happy 

Congrats on finishing four semesters. What's the degree in? 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Soooooo Frustrated!

@Anonymous wrote:

Patience, grasshopper! Smiley Happy 

Congrats on finishing four semesters. What's the degree in? 

I'm gonna crack open one of these bottles of wine I got for Christmas and just wait...Perhaps if I pass out drunk, my grades will be posted when I awaken. Smiley LOL

And I'm earning a Master of Arts in Data Analytics and Applied Social Research, concentrating in Media and Marketing

L5I6BFn

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.