Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed of Life

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Speed of Life

I notice that each year goes by that much faster...I can't believe it is 1/2 way through July......just goes to show that life is too short to sit back and wait for it to happen.....
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Faster because we are busier worrying about day problems and events that seem to always be there. Things were slower when we were young because many of us had less complicated lives. Maybe complicated lives make life shorter not by years but in life it self. If it passes us bye it's not ours. If it is going bye to fast then maybe we aren't enjoying enough of it? Make the most out of every day. Try to walk out side for an extra 30 minutes a day. Go somewhere new 3 times a week. Don't watch TV. Time will feel slower.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 07-15-2008 08:44 PM
Message 12 of 13
atlastontheroad
Established Contributor

HTSU's description of the B&W movie calendar is still the best so far....in my mind...

It's the Doppler effect of time.   One of it's corollaries is that the bigger the edifice appeared a child, the more moderate it appears in adulthood.

For me, that is Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry.  The human heart and chicken hatchery, in particular.

atlast....waxing on, waning off, avoiding whining.....
Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.