Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Struck the motherload in Cashback!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Struck the motherload in Cashback!

At home, with a bad eye, rain out the wazzoo, i decided to check the mail and lo and behold i got like 5 more Disco We Love Trees letters and one from Marvel. Oh oh! Could it be an account closure i wonder? Place the Disco letters on top of my shredder with the other 10 or so  and slowly open the envelope.....

$0.31 Check!!!!!

Yes!!Yes!!! I finally know whst it feels like for all those HIErs out there rollin in doughSmiley Happy. What a pick me up! Now i can finally send away for my " Make Penfed Great " Tshirt  that ive been eying this past week😉🙋‍♂️

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Struck the motherload in Cashback!

Jackpot!!!

Message 2 of 20
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

Making it rain indoors and out!

Message 3 of 20
PicoFico
Frequent Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

At home, with a bad eye, rain out the wazzoo, i decided to check the mail and lo and behold i got like 5 more Disco We Love Trees letters and one from Marvel. Oh oh! Could it be an account closure i wonder? Place the Disco letters on top of my shredder with the other 10 or so  and slowly open the envelope.....

$0.31 Check!!!!!

Yes!!Yes!!! I finally know whst it feels like for all those HIErs out there rollin in doughSmiley Happy. What a pick me up! Now i can finally send away for my " Make Penfed Great " Tshirt  that ive been eying this past week😉🙋‍♂️

Don't spend it all in one place!!

Rebuild start: 5/15/19

Financial Institutions:
Wells Fargo | NFCU | Penfed
Products:
Discover It CB $2.1k | WF Propel $22.5k | PenFed PCR $20k | NFCU Platinum $10k | NFCU More Rewards $25k | NFCU Flagship $30k | NFCU CLOC $500 | NFCU SSL 60mo | NFCU Auto loan

Message 4 of 20
GApeachy
Super Contributor

$0.31 Check!!!!!

...the Bank will need to make arrangements for that Whopper!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you going to buy a mega yacht or an Italian sports car with that fortune? lol It probably cost them more to print and mail that check than its worth.  

Message 6 of 20
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! I would invest that all over the stock market. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 7 of 20
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Dinner is on @AverageJoesCredit !!!

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 8 of 20
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

$0.31 Check!!!!!

...the Bank will need to make arrangements for that Whopper!

Hopefully AJC doesn't bank with Wells Fargo, they'd probably put a 20 day hold on it. Smiley LOL

I friend of mine on Facebook recently posted a pic of a check from Synchrony for . . . . $.01, yes, one cent. Smiley Surprised Apparently he ordered an appliance from Lowes and they delivered the wrong model, but he decided to keep it and apparently the price difference was one cent. Well, at least Sync is honest.

Message 9 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol nice to know my post are worth $0.31 in SmorgieSmiley Wink. I should have added my cashback card was blue, green, metal, thick, light, heavy, and  comes with a Corona🍺😎

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.