Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

@ridgebackpilot wrote:

Thanks! But pasting your exact text didn't work for me. So I guess it has something to do with my Forum rank.  How ridiculous! That must be new; I was able to post pics of my credit cards in my signature in the past. So why not now? Did the Forum rules change?

Confused and irritated...?!

Just saw that the link in my text was too long so it got cut down. One last thing you could try is just deleting the link and pasting your own picture link you find online. But if you were able to post in the past I think you should be able to post now. Maybe there's just a small mistake being made somewhere. 

Message 661 of 1,662
elim
Senior Contributor

@ridgebackpilot wrote:

Thanks! But pasting your exact text didn't work for me. So I guess it has something to do with my Forum rank.  How ridiculous! That must be new; I was able to post pics of my credit cards in my signature in the past. So why not now? Did the Forum rules change?

Occasionally Lithium updates the forum software and it has some minor issue. A Mod may be able to help sort it out.

Message 662 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

@ridgebackpilot wrote:

Occasionally Lithium updates the forum software and it has some minor issue. A Mod may be able to help sort it out.

I replied to @ridgebackpilot in his other post where he stated same thing.  Need more information and his rank is fine.  More than likely there is no software issue.

Message 663 of 1,662
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@elim wrote:

@ridgebackpilot wrote:

I replied to @ridgebackpilot in his other post where he stated same thing.  Need more information and his rank is fine.  More than likely there is no software issue.

kudos  

Message 664 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

New here, so I cannot post HTML in my signature yet. Excited to start rebuilding credit. This is also to see what my current siggy looks like.

Message 665 of 1,662
elim
Senior Contributor

Welcome!

I think it takes a certain amount of posts before HTML is allowed in your sig. It's not many so start your rebuild in some main threads and it it will allow you soon.

GL   :]

Message 666 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone else have this size issue? My code says "40" for each card but it's only showing my discover and cap1 cards for some reason

Message 667 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone else have this size issue? My code says "40" for each card but it's only showing my discover and cap1 cards for some reason

You were missing a width setting... I fixed it for you.  Smiley Wink

--UB

Message 668 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

--UB

Now they need to fix the Photobucket issue 😝

Message 669 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

--UB

Now they need to fix the Photobucket issue 😝

So true!  Smiley Sad

R.I.P. Photobucket free image hosting.  rip.gif

Message 670 of 1,662
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.