Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

tag
rsl1313
New Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

Hi Uncle B,

I really appreciate all your help! I see some signatures on here that have colored text, and I can’t figure that out, at least on my ipad. Also is there a way to change the font? If you could help me out there I believe I would be all set! Thanks again...

Message 831 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rsl1313 wrote:

Hi,

It looks like you got it. I only had the width and that was “70”....

Thanks! Height doesnt seem to apply any changes so I removed it from my code.... using "85" for now on my width until I fill my 2 full signature rows. Smiley Happy

Message 832 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@rsl1313 wrote:

Hi Uncle B,

I really appreciate all your help! I see some signatures on here that have colored text, and I can’t figure that out, at least on my ipad. Also is there a way to change the font? If you could help me out there I believe I would be all set! Thanks again...

You can change the font and color... it's just part of the HTML code.

That's a bit more advanced than I like to go with siggys (since it can be quite time consuming); I generally can help out with images and hover-text and basic troubleshooting, but for anything more in-depth you'll need to seek out HTML resources to help with the code.

Message 833 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@rsl1313 wrote:

Hi,

It looks like you got it. I only had the width and that was “70”....

Thanks! Height doesnt seem to apply any changes so I removed it from my code.... using "85" for now on my width until I fill my 2 full signature rows. Smiley Happy

Until last summer, the height setting was what determined the image size... then there was a back-end coding change that made a width setting required for the size (the height setting is now ignored). 

Occasionally you might come across a post with a signature that has really large images... it's almost always a case of somebody who hasn't been back to the site since the change.

I usually put both (with the height '20' less than the width) so that if it ever changes back the signature won't 'break', but as of this time a height setting isn't required (and is ignored).

Message 834 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

test

Message 835 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

test

No need to test, my friend... just take a peek at any of your old post.  Smiley Happy

When I'm doing updates on a siggy, I usually have an old post belonging to that person open in a different tab; as I make updates, I switch to that tab and refresh the screen to check my work. Smiley Wink

Side note:  It looks good!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 836 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

test

No need to test, my friend... just take a peek at any of your old post.  Smiley Happy

When I'm doing updates on a siggy, I usually have an old post belonging to that person open in a different tab; as I make updates, I switch to that tab and refresh the screen to check my work. Smiley Wink

Side note:  It looks good!  Smiley Very Happy

Thanks B

Message 837 of 1,662
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@rsl1313 wrote:

Hi Uncle B,

HTML Code for colored text:

<font color="type basic color">"Add Wording Here"</font>

Remove quote marks

Message 838 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does it take to change from 'New Member' to 'Member'? Anxious to start working on my signature... lol

Message 839 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

How long does it take to change from 'New Member' to 'Member'? Anxious to start working on my signature... lol

Not long at all... you'll be there shortly.  Smiley Wink

Message 840 of 1,662
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.