Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB

lol I actually have the Chase FU set to be smaller than the rest of the pics.....I think that I just saved a larger original file into imgur when I was searching for a photo that included "Visa Signature".....next time will tell myself it doesn't matter.  

will keep my eye out for another pic to copy and hopefully be a different size....or did I misunderstand the problem?   

You were missing the width setting for that image... I fixed it for you.  Smiley Wink

(Note that while height settings are a good idea - in case the forum requirements change again - at this time they are ignored.)

Message 941 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still for the  life of me can't figure it out.. Grrrrr...All the reading I've done about it, I just Don't understand.. then again I don't really understand this Imgur thing either..?? I do have Photobucket... I thought that's how you do it... I've gotton this far, (But look at it, lol)...Can someone just Fix it for Me, or re-re-re-explain how to...!!! I get the have to have a certain rank thing, But I don't understand WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT, why it seems So Intensely Difficult to do...?? I just want my cards To Look Normal, and then I guess show me where, how to add my credit limits when the mouse hovers over it to display limits, etc...!!!

Message 942 of 1,662
beutiful5678
Frequent Contributor

@ken I can help - I like coding stuff like this. What do you want your siggy to look like?

EX 8: Aug 2021 - 692 | EQ 8: Aug 2021 - 714 | TU 8: Aug 2021 - 673
Message 943 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@beutiful5678

I've been requesting my siggy to be updated for the last month or two with the following:

Amazon Limit $1,100

Wayfair $6,750

Overstock $250 Smiley Sad Not happy about that )

If you are willing to assist, I would appreciate it.  

Thanks in advance

Message 944 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@beautiful5678, just regular looking with the cards that I have, then being able to put the mouse over it and it displays my limits... I guess just Organized, and look Normal... kinda I guess like the contributor below us Dowhatitdo04, or like yours... Don't really care, as long as it straight and line up..!!!

That would be Great, & thanks..!!!

do I need to do anything...?

Message 945 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@beautiful5678, just regular looking with the cards that I have, then being able to put the mouse over it and it displays my limits... I guess just Organized, and look Normal... kinda I guess like the contributor below us Dowhatitdo04, or like yours... Don't really care, as long as it straight and line up..!!!

That would be Great, & thanks..!!!

do I need to do anything...?

Hi @Anonymous, I'm sorry you're frustrated... maybe I can help.  Smiley Happy

I took the liberty to make some some adjustments to your siggy.  A few things to watch out for... extra breaks (<br>) can cause problems, as well as missing width settings (I added a width setting to a couple of your images... it's easy to miss).

If you're using Photobucket you'll be fine as long as you have a paid subscription, if not soon all your images will change to little boxes with a Photobucket error message; this is why we suggest using Imgur.   Smiley Wink

Also, it seem the problem with some of your images is with the source file; simply put you need better pics.  If you see another user with a nice card pic, you can save their image to your desktop and from there save to your image host (Photobucket, Imgur, etc.).  You can also save card images from the issuer's website, or from a google search.

Finally, to get hover text you add title="put text here" to the HTML line.  I've added this (with generic text) to your CSP image to give you an example.

Hopefully this will help.  Feel free to rearrange things from how I have it now... what I did is just to get you started.  Smiley Wink

--UB

Message 946 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uncle B,

Again Thank You Soo much... I was literally rattling the lump 3 feet above my butt trying to figure it out... I may try to tweak it as you suggested, But Then again I MAY NOT, In fear of messing it all up.. So once again, Thank You Alot...

See you in the Rooms...!!!

The other guy... "Paging Uncle B"---- That made me chuckle too...!!! Smiley Happy

Message 947 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Uncle B,

Again Thank You Soo much... I was literally rattling the lump 3 feet above my butt trying to gigure it out... I may try to tweak it as you suggested, ButThan again I MAY NOT, In fear of messing it all up.. So once again, Thank You Alot...

See you all in the Rooms...!!!

The other guy... "Paging Uncle B"---- That made me chuckle too...!!! Smiley Happy

No problem at all... I help however I can.  Smiley Wink

(Don't be afraid of tweaks, the hard part is getting the 'base' signature; tweaks/adjustments are usually easy.)

Yep, that guy was our very own @AverageJoesCredit, or AJC as we often call him.  Very good guy!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 948 of 1,662
_NERD
Established Contributor

@UncleB: thank you!

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 949 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh man, I want one of these too. I’m going to take a stab at this and see how long it takes me to chuck the computer across the room Smiley Wink
Message 950 of 1,662
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.