Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh man, I want one of these too. I’m going to take a stab at this and see how long it takes me to chuck the computer across the room Smiley Wink

It's not too hard, and help is always nearby.  Smiley Happy

Pro-tips:

1. Start simple; it's easier to troubleshoot if you start off with the basics, get it perfect, then add from there.
  2. Open a separate tab with one of your old posts pulled up (any post... it does not matter which).  As you make changes to your siggy, you can switch to the tab with your old post and refresh the screen (<F5> on Windows) and see your changes in real-time.

Please note that "test posts" are not necessary - see #2 above. (No matter how many times we say this, people still do them, and we have to clean them up.)

Post here if you run into any problems!  Smiley Happy

Message 951 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

I kinda stole the code and modified it LOL Smiley Very Happy

My OCD is pinging like crazy on that SSFCU... I guess I'm going to have to snap a picture of my card, edit out the personal info, and use that because I can't find a single one that isn't angled like that. Grrr.

Message 952 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

You did it the smart way!  Smiley Very Happy

Regarding the SSFCU, somebody else might be able to do some Photoshop magic to put into the proper perspective, but that's above my skill level (and I don't have Photoshop, anyway).

Message 953 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Regarding the SSFCU, somebody else might be able to do some Photoshop magic to put into the proper perspective, but that's above my skill level (and I don't have Photoshop, anyway).

I knew basic HTML at one point so its not that foreign of a concept to me (obviously since I was able to sift through the page source in Chrome for what I wanted), now I'm just customizing my cards so that the images match my actual card designs.

The SSFCU card is just so bad... cleaning up the image isn't worth it when I have the card and can just crop and black out personal info.

Message 954 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I knew basic HTML at one point so its not that foreign of a concept to me (obviously since I was able to sift through the page source in Chrome for what I wanted), now I'm just customizing my cards so that the images match my actual card designs.

The SSFCU card is just so bad... cleaning up the image isn't worth it when I have the card and can just crop and black out personal info.

Before you go to too much trouble give me a few minutes... I have an idea.

i.e. "Hold my beer".  Smiley Happy

Message 955 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Amazingly I figured out how to use GIMP to fix it...

Except now its taller than the other cards and I can't seem to fix that problem.

Message 956 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Amazingly I figured out how to use GIMP to fix it...

Except now its taller than the other cards and I can't seem to fix that problem.

That is pretty good... I did some color changes and copypasta with Paint as well, but I think your's is better.

Message 957 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Looks like you got it fixed, @Anonymous...nice job! Smiley Happy

Message 958 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

Looks like you got it fixed, @Anonymous...nice job! Smiley Happy

I just changed it again... I'm a perfectionist... but this version is as good as I can get it with a trackpad haha.

Thanks for the assist, sorry, I was busy making mods. I'm actually amazed I figured out GIMP, I always hated GIMP and Photoshop but this old Alienware M17xR1 doesn't run Windows well so I have it on Mint 19 haha.

EDIT: Now that my badges are done how I want them, I'm all set. Experian is supposed to be purple! Smiley Happy

Message 959 of 1,662
_NERD
Established Contributor

Good job, looks great!

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 960 of 1,662
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.