cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

New Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

I kinda stole the code and modified it LOL Smiley Very Happy

My OCD is pinging like crazy on that SSFCU... I guess I'm going to have to snap a picture of my card, edit out the personal info, and use that because I can't find a single one that isn't angled like that. Grrr.

Starting Score: 647
Current Score: 647
Goal Score:700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

My Cards: Cap1 Plat (PC'd to QS) $8,250, SSFCU Power Cash Rewards WMC - $5,000, Discover It - $7,500, NFCU cashRewards - $7,500, BBVA Compass ClearPoints - $2,000

Goal: cashRewards CLI to $7,500 and then garden! Garden time!
Message 951 of 969

@Saeren wrote:

You did it the smart way!  Smiley Very Happy

Regarding the SSFCU, somebody else might be able to do some Photoshop magic to put into the proper perspective, but that's above my skill level (and I don't have Photoshop, anyway).

Message 952 of 969
New Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

Regarding the SSFCU, somebody else might be able to do some Photoshop magic to put into the proper perspective, but that's above my skill level (and I don't have Photoshop, anyway).

I knew basic HTML at one point so its not that foreign of a concept to me (obviously since I was able to sift through the page source in Chrome for what I wanted), now I'm just customizing my cards so that the images match my actual card designs.

The SSFCU card is just so bad... cleaning up the image isn't worth it when I have the card and can just crop and black out personal info.

My Cards: Cap1 Plat (PC'd to QS) $8,250, SSFCU Power Cash Rewards WMC - $5,000, Discover It - $7,500, NFCU cashRewards - $7,500, BBVA Compass ClearPoints - $2,000

Message 953 of 969

@Saeren wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

I knew basic HTML at one point so its not that foreign of a concept to me (obviously since I was able to sift through the page source in Chrome for what I wanted), now I'm just customizing my cards so that the images match my actual card designs.

The SSFCU card is just so bad... cleaning up the image isn't worth it when I have the card and can just crop and black out personal info.

Before you go to too much trouble give me a few minutes... I have an idea.

i.e. "Hold my beer".  Smiley Happy

Message 954 of 969
New Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

Amazingly I figured out how to use GIMP to fix it...

Except now its taller than the other cards and I can't seem to fix that problem.

Message 955 of 969

@Saeren wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

Amazingly I figured out how to use GIMP to fix it...

Except now its taller than the other cards and I can't seem to fix that problem.

That is pretty good... I did some color changes and copypasta with Paint as well, but I think your's is better.

Message 956 of 969

Looks like you got it fixed, @Saeren...nice job! Smiley Happy

Message 957 of 969
Highlighted
New Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Looks like you got it fixed, @Saeren...nice job! Smiley Happy

I just changed it again... I'm a perfectionist... but this version is as good as I can get it with a trackpad haha.

Thanks for the assist, sorry, I was busy making mods. I'm actually amazed I figured out GIMP, I always hated GIMP and Photoshop but this old Alienware M17xR1 doesn't run Windows well so I have it on Mint 19 haha.

EDIT: Now that my badges are done how I want them, I'm all set. Experian is supposed to be purple! Smiley Happy

Message 958 of 969
Established Contributor

Good job, looks great!
myFICO

Message 959 of 969

test

Message 960 of 969