cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Visitor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

Test

https://imgur.com/fMT7dTc
Message 1141 of 1,147
Highlighted

@cacaonola wrote:

Test

Hi @cacaonola, and welcome to myFICO! welcome.gif

You won't be able to add or edit HTML in your signature until you reach the rank of 'Member'; an easy way to tell is the 'New' star will be removed from your name (it doesn't take long).

Also, when the time comes a 'test' post isn't necessary - simply pull up any of your previous posts to check your work.

--UB

Message 1142 of 1,147
New Contributor

thanks!

Message 1143 of 1,147
Valued Member

Uncle B can you enter a starting placeholder for me? I am having trouble inserting HTML. Thanks.

Message 1144 of 1,147

@mspenny wrote:

Uncle B can you enter a starting placeholder for me? I am having trouble inserting HTML. Thanks.

Hi @mspenny, I've inserted a Belk Rewards card as a placeholder.  Let me know if you need anything else.  Smiley Happy

--UB

Message 1145 of 1,147
Valued Member

Thanks for the placeholder. Feeling tech challenged. Cant see any html codes anywhere on photobucket page where cc icons were downloaded and saved. So bummed.

Message 1146 of 1,147

@mspenny wrote:

Thanks for the placeholder. Feeling tech challenged. Cant see any html codes anywhere on photobucket page where cc icons were downloaded and saved. So bummed.

Yeah, Photobucket has made a lot of changes... it's not easy like it once was. 

In addition, unless things have changed you'll need one of their expensive packages or else eventually all your images on here will turn to placeholders due to the limited bandwidth they allow for free accounts.

If you try another vendor before you upload all your images just do one, and make sure that one image displays correctly.  Once you have one image displaying the right way it's easy-peasy to repeat the process for additional images.

Message 1147 of 1,147
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.