Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with my cc badges?

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't think i'm understanding it, they're coming out huge even with the code I used in the stickied thread. Can anyone help me please? I've tried to attach the pictures. I'd like to have it where I can hover over and see the limits. I'm confused. 

(In this order)

Open:

Tally Unsecured Line of Credit 2019 ~ $5,000 

PayPal Cashback Mastercard 2019 ~ $2,000

Capital One Platnium Secured 2018 ~ $500 

Discover Chrome Secured 2019 ~ $200

Closed:

SelfLender Secured 1 Year Loan 2018 ~ $545

tally.pngplatinum-card-art.pngdchrome.jpgppmc.pngself-lender-logo.png

"My what large cards you have there said the wolf." lol.  Seriously, those are some massive GAINS on your FICO scores. What gyms do your cards work out at?

Message 1141 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

Test

Message 1142 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Test

Hi @Anonymous, and welcome to myFICO! welcome.gif

You won't be able to add or edit HTML in your signature until you reach the rank of 'Member'; an easy way to tell is the 'New' star will be removed from your name (it doesn't take long).

Also, when the time comes a 'test' post isn't necessary - simply pull up any of your previous posts to check your work.

--UB

Message 1143 of 1,662
pakprotector
New Contributor

thanks!

Message 1144 of 1,662
mspenny
Valued Member

Uncle B can you enter a starting placeholder for me? I am having trouble inserting HTML. Thanks.

Message 1145 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@mspenny wrote:

Uncle B can you enter a starting placeholder for me? I am having trouble inserting HTML. Thanks.

Hi @mspenny, I've inserted a Belk Rewards card as a placeholder.  Let me know if you need anything else.  Smiley Happy

--UB

Message 1146 of 1,662
mspenny
Valued Member

Thanks for the placeholder. Feeling tech challenged. Cant see any html codes anywhere on photobucket page where cc icons were downloaded and saved. So bummed.

Message 1147 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@mspenny wrote:

Thanks for the placeholder. Feeling tech challenged. Cant see any html codes anywhere on photobucket page where cc icons were downloaded and saved. So bummed.

Yeah, Photobucket has made a lot of changes... it's not easy like it once was. 

In addition, unless things have changed you'll need one of their expensive packages or else eventually all your images on here will turn to placeholders due to the limited bandwidth they allow for free accounts.

If you try another vendor before you upload all your images just do one, and make sure that one image displays correctly.  Once you have one image displaying the right way it's easy-peasy to repeat the process for additional images.

Message 1148 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

I jsut wanted to say I finally updated my signature and the sweet little line of cards down there makes me so happy!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1149 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

B

I'm encountering the same problem. Using Chrome. Will try Mozilla.

See link for reference:

<Mod edit:  Link removed.  --UB>

Thanks!

Message 1150 of 1,662
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.