Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

tag
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

Something has happened to my signature. The images were broken as tinypic closed, so I was planning on fixing it during my holiday time off. It was there yesterday, but now everything but a few lines of text have been deleted. Who did that? It wasn’t me. Not happy!! I spent hours working on that signature. Smiley Mad

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 1191 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@JaseT wrote:

Something has happened to my signature. The images were broken as tinypic closed, so I was planning on fixing it during my holiday time off. It was there yesterday, but now everything but a few lines of text have been deleted. Who did that? It wasn’t me. Not happy!! I spent hours working on that signature. Smiley Mad

I don't recall editing it myself, but if someone has a signature with busted or badly mis-sized images and they neglect to correct it themselves after a reasonable amount of time a mod or admin will often remove the problem code to keep it from impacting other users (especially those on mobile). 

If you check the Google cache you can probably get the code back, but I've built hundreds of signatures and the hard part is always the URL for the image... the rest can be mostly copy/paste.  Since you're having to use new URLs for all images it would likely be easier to just start fresh anyway.

Message 1192 of 1,662
heirophant
Established Contributor

Signature Tutorials

Haven't been on here in years, but I see all these snazzy signatures with pictures of cards and goal meters and everything.  Any tutorials anyone can link to?

Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 1193 of 1,662
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Signature Tutorials

Message 1194 of 1,662
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@heirophant wrote:

Haven't been on here in years, but I see all these snazzy signatures with pictures of cards and goal meters and everything.  Any tutorials anyone can link to?

Hi @heirophant, there's a plethora of information to set up your personalized signature on this thread (the 1st page provides a lot of guidance) and there's a separate thread below for more information on setting up the badges piece. 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Badges-for-Your-Signature/td-p/5257198

Message 1195 of 1,662
heirophant
Established Contributor

Looks like a mod merged this into this topic thread.  Was a standalone question on another section.  Thanks for the replies.

Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 1196 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not gonna lie the credit card signature images are a part of the reason i signed up for the forum Smiley LOL

Message 1197 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still waiting for my new bage to go away Smiley Happy

Message 1198 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Still waiting for my new bage to go away Smiley Happy

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to myFICO! welcome.gif

Posts in the Smorgasboard don't count toward metrics, so you won't make any progress with upranking until you start posting on one of the other boards. Smiley Wink

Message 1199 of 1,662
Ecast6680
Valued Member

Badges and cards on mobile

Can one add cards and/or badges to their signature from a cell phone? If so, how? Thanks for your time and consideration.

Starting Score: 492
Current Score: 619 Exp F8
Goal Score: 670

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1200 of 1,662
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.