Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

@DU556 wrote:

Why can’t i see that side bar on imgur?? I clicked on the picture butI don’t see all those options. I tried on the iOS app on iPad and the website. 

Could it be because i just joined imgur? 

I can't provide support for Imgur, but I just went to check it out and it looks like they've moved things around.

At-a-glance, it looks like the simplest way to get the direct link is to open your image in Imgur, then right-click it and select 'Copy Image Location'.

When I do this with your image it gives me https://i.imgur.com/WXftRpl.jpg, which seems to work.

Edited to add:  Please be sure to add a width setting. Smiley Wink

Message 1011 of 1,662
DU556
Regular Contributor

Just noticed you replied!

i seem to be getting there!! I added height of 20 and width of 160 and it seems to be working Smiley LOL

Message 1012 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@DU556 wrote:

Just noticed you replied!

i seem to be getting there!! I added height of 20 and width of 160 and it seems to be working Smiley LOL

Good job!

For now the height is totally ignored, but for good measure you might want to make it exactly 20 less than the width (in this case, 140). 

That way if the 'powers that be' ever change things and the forum goes back to using the height setting (as it once did) your siggy will stay the same. Smiley Wink

Message 1013 of 1,662
DU556
Regular Contributor

Ok I finally got it!! 

Thanks for the tip. I didn’t understand what you meant on the height thing until i read it two more times. Thanks for everything. 

Message 1014 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@DU556 wrote:

Ok I finally got it!! 

Thanks for the tip. I didn’t understand what you meant on the height thing until i read it two more times. Thanks for everything. 

hihat.gif

Message 1015 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

UncleB, why didn’t I get a notice when the other people Posted on this thread? I did previously why wd that of changed? I don’t recall unchecking the link to notify me.
Message 1016 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
UncleB, why didn’t I get a notice when the other people Posted on this thread? I did previously why wd that of changed? I don’t recall unchecking the link to notify me.

Hmm... I'm not sure about that. 

Sometimes if there's a double post when we remove the dup the author can be unsubscribed by mistake (it's easy to do) but in any case since you've now posted again you should be re-subscribed.  Smiley Wink

If you want to be certain, in the upper-right hand corner of the screen click the 'three dots' to open the options menu, and select 'subscribe' from the menu.  (Note that the three dots I'm speaking of is at the top of the thread next to the word 'options', not the three dots in the post.)

Message 1017 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks uncleB
Message 1018 of 1,662
Merlin3482
Contributor

This was very helpfull thank you.

Message 1019 of 1,662
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

I finally got it to work!!!    YESSSSS <3

Message 1020 of 1,662
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.