cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

@Birdman7 wrote:
Try adjusting your width to 70 or including a width argument as stated in earlier posts. And welcome!

+1

@Girlzilla88, I went ahead and did it for you since the extra-large images make scrolling difficult for our members on mobile.

Message 1021 of 1,170
Frequent Contributor

OMG THANK YOU!!!    I was trying to adjust it for about 20 minutes at work hahaha <3

Starting Score: 537
Current Score: 725
Goal Score: 775

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1022 of 1,170

Thank you for the information! I'm looking forward to adding a real sig, finally.

Starting Scores: TU 502 EQ 479 EX 460
Goal Score: 801

Leave the garden at your own risk... Smiley Happy

#DeathBeforeRecon

Seedling as of 2/23/19, going for Diamond status So I’ll need to stay gardening until 2/23/21 at 1:19 PM MST. We’ll see what happens... wish me luck. #DeathBeforeRecon
Message 1023 of 1,170
Regular Contributor

I can’t seem to get my cards to display the same size. I realize it will depend on the source but also know there is the ability to code the size as well. What’s the best practice for uniform card image size?
started tracking Experian - Starting Score:523 | Current Score:672 | Goal Score:740
now tracking all 3

2/20/19
Message 1024 of 1,170

@slowbut850sure wrote:
I can’t seem to get my cards to display the same size. I realize it will depend on the source but also know there is the ability to code the size as well. What’s the best practice for uniform card image size?

On our site the size is driven by the width setting. 

If you make the setting the same for all your images they should be the same size, or at least close.  Many people start with width="70" and adjust from there depending on how many images there are.

Message 1025 of 1,170
Valued Member

I like the way yours looks! Not sure if this is the corrected version... Mine is set to 70 width and 50 height.

@slowbut850sure wrote:

FICO 8 09/15/2017 TU 701, EQ 686, EXP 675 AAoA 1.3 years
FICO 8 03/18/2019 TU 655, EQ 643, EXP 647 AAoA 2.6 years
World's Worst Gardener
Starting Score: 641
Current Score: 655
Goal Score: 720

Message 1026 of 1,170
New Contributor

Thank you so much, I look forward to being able to use this feature in the near future Smiley Happy

Starting: 2/2019

Current 8/2019

Current Cards:

Dream Accounts:
Message 1027 of 1,170
Contributor

I want to work on adding this to my signature but I can't find "signature" area in my settings? Please help, thank you!

Edit - I found it!

Gardening since 8/19/19
Message 1028 of 1,170
Valued Member

How can you hover through a card and see the CL of the card???

I know i have seen some members when i hover the pointer of the mouse over the CC image in the siggie, i am able to see the current CL of the card.

I am very curious how do they did that, HTML wise and such. 

Oh and i have a new signature! like?

Message 1029 of 1,170

@Deuter wrote:

How can you hover through a card and see the CL of the card???

I know i have seen some members when i hover the pointer of the mouse over the CC image in the siggie, i am able to see the current CL of the card.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/m...

The information is all in this thread.

Message 1030 of 1,170
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.