Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

Try adjusting your width to 70 or including a width argument as stated in earlier posts. And welcome !
Message 1021 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Try adjusting your width to 70 or including a width argument as stated in earlier posts. And welcome!

+1

@Girlzilla88, I went ahead and did it for you since the extra-large images make scrolling difficult for our members on mobile.

Message 1022 of 1,662
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

OMG THANK YOU!!!    I was trying to adjust it for about 20 minutes at work hahaha <3

Message 1023 of 1,662
JAR1979
Established Member

Thank you for the information! I'm looking forward to adding a real sig, finally.

Starting Scores: TU 502 EQ 479 EX 460
Goal Score: 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Leave the garden at your own risk... Smiley Happy

#DeathBeforeRecon

Message 1024 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can’t seem to get my cards to display the same size. I realize it will depend on the source but also know there is the ability to code the size as well. What’s the best practice for uniform card image size?
Message 1025 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
I can’t seem to get my cards to display the same size. I realize it will depend on the source but also know there is the ability to code the size as well. What’s the best practice for uniform card image size?

On our site the size is driven by the width setting. 

If you make the setting the same for all your images they should be the same size, or at least close.  Many people start with width="70" and adjust from there depending on how many images there are.

Message 1026 of 1,662
PRose123
New Contributor

I like the way yours looks! Not sure if this is the corrected version... Mine is set to 70 width and 50 height.

@Anonymous wrote:

World's Worst Gardener
Message 1027 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much, I look forward to being able to use this feature in the near future Smiley Happy

Message 1028 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to work on adding this to my signature but I can't find "signature" area in my settings? Please help, thank you!

Edit - I found it!

Message 1029 of 1,662
Deuter
Regular Contributor

How can you hover through a card and see the CL of the card???

I know i have seen some members when i hover the pointer of the mouse over the CC image in the siggie, i am able to see the current CL of the card.

I am very curious how do they did that, HTML wise and such. 

Oh and i have a new signature! like?

Message 1030 of 1,662
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.