THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

@Anonymous wrote:

Test

Hi @Anonymous, and welcome to myFICO!

A test post isn't necessary; any updates to your signature will impact all posts (new and old). 

You won't be able to add or edit HTML until you reach the rank of 'Member' (the 'new' star will be removed from your name).  Once that happens you should be good to go.

Message 1101 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

TRYING TO ADD THE CARD IMAGES TO MY PROFILE - NEW USER

Hello,

I am trying to get some help setting up my profile. I have read about how to add HTML images to my profile and this does not seem to work, I am getting error messages. Would someone help me with the following:

1. Post the most recent and easiest way to add card images

2. How to add the information such as what is on MyFico account so that people on the forums can see it.

Thank you

Message 1102 of 1,662
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TRYING TO ADD THE CARD IMAGES TO MY PROFILE - NEW USER

You must be a "member" level before being able to add images to your signtaure.  You ask that that takes?  Just contribute to the community by posts and that will get you there fairly quickly.

Message 1103 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TRYING TO ADD THE CARD IMAGES TO MY PROFILE - NEW USER

Thanks for the response, I will just keep contributing to get to that level.

Thank you

Message 1104 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

I seem to have trouble getting my images to line up left to right...Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get my card images to be 1. Smaller thumbnails and 2.to line up left to right?

Message 1105 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I seem to have trouble getting my images to line up left to right...Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get my card images to be 1. Smaller thumbnails and 2.to line up left to right?

Yep, to get the images to be smaller (and the same size) add a width setting; a good value to start with is "70" (then you can adjust from there).

To get all your card images on the same line remove the breaks (<br>) between the lines of code for the card pics.

Message 1106 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can’t seem to get the cards to change size. The image continues to be too big and I have tried multiple pictures.
Message 1107 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Can’t seem to get the cards to change size. The image continues to be too big and I have tried multiple pictures.

@Anonymous, you have to add a width setting (the forum software ignores height settings completely).  Usually width="70" is a good place to start, then you can go up or down from there. Smiley Wink

Message 1108 of 1,662
adelpit
Established Member

MyFICO Friends, I understand how to add credit card graphics to my posts. But how do I add the little icons or badges that show my credit rating, utilization, etc.?
Message 1109 of 1,662
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@adelpit wrote:
MyFICO Friends, I understand how to add credit card graphics to my posts. But how do I add the little icons or badges that show my credit rating, utilization, etc.?

I've been wondering that myself.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 1110 of 1,662
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.