cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

New Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

Hi Uncle B,

I really appreciate all your help! I see some signatures on here that have colored text, and I can’t figure that out, at least on my ipad. Also is there a way to change the font? If you could help me out there I believe I would be all set! Thanks again...

Message 831 of 916
New Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE


@rsl1313 wrote:

Hi,

It looks like you got it. I only had the width and that was “70”....


Thanks! Height doesnt seem to apply any changes so I removed it from my code.... using "85" for now on my width until I fill my 2 full signature rows. Smiley Happy


Signature Updated: 9.2.18
AAoA = 6yrs 11m AoOA = 19yrs 10m
Message 832 of 916
Moderator

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE


@rsl1313 wrote:

Hi Uncle B,

I really appreciate all your help! I see some signatures on here that have colored text, and I can’t figure that out, at least on my ipad. Also is there a way to change the font? If you could help me out there I believe I would be all set! Thanks again...


You can change the font and color... it's just part of the HTML code.

 

That's a bit more advanced than I like to go with siggys (since it can be quite time consuming); I generally can help out with images and hover-text and basic troubleshooting, but for anything more in-depth you'll need to seek out HTML resources to help with the code.

The Garden Club has moved to the Personal Finance board!


https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Personal-Finance/Garden-Club-September-2018/td-p/5344990


 

Message 833 of 916
Moderator

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE


@NJturtlePower wrote:

@rsl1313 wrote:

Hi,

It looks like you got it. I only had the width and that was “70”....


Thanks! Height doesnt seem to apply any changes so I removed it from my code.... using "85" for now on my width until I fill my 2 full signature rows. Smiley Happy


Until last summer, the height setting was what determined the image size... then there was a back-end coding change that made a width setting required for the size (the height setting is now ignored). 

 

Occasionally you might come across a post with a signature that has really large images... it's almost always a case of somebody who hasn't been back to the site since the change.

 

I usually put both (with the height '20' less than the width) so that if it ever changes back the signature won't 'break', but as of this time a height setting isn't required (and is ignored).

The Garden Club has moved to the Personal Finance board!


https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Personal-Finance/Garden-Club-September-2018/td-p/5344990


 

Message 834 of 916
Valued Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

test


(6/17/1
Message 835 of 916
Moderator

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE


@Miesterbro wrote:

test


No need to test, my friend... just take a peek at any of your old post.  Smiley Happy

 

When I'm doing updates on a siggy, I usually have an old post belonging to that person open in a different tab; as I make updates, I switch to that tab and refresh the screen to check my work. Smiley Wink

 

Side note:  It looks good!  Smiley Very Happy

The Garden Club has moved to the Personal Finance board!


https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Personal-Finance/Garden-Club-September-2018/td-p/5344990


 

Message 836 of 916
Valued Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE


@UncleB wrote:

@Miesterbro wrote:

test


No need to test, my friend... just take a peek at any of your old post.  Smiley Happy

 

When I'm doing updates on a siggy, I usually have an old post belonging to that person open in a different tab; as I make updates, I switch to that tab and refresh the screen to check my work. Smiley Wink

 

Side note:  It looks good!  Smiley Very Happy


Thanks B


(6/17/1
Message 837 of 916
Established Contributor

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE


@rsl1313 wrote:

Hi Uncle B,

I really appreciate all your help! I see some signatures on here that have colored text, and I can’t figure that out, at least on my ipad. Also is there a way to change the font? If you could help me out there I believe I would be all set! Thanks again...


HTML Code for colored text:

<font color="type basic color">"Add Wording Here"</font>

Remove quote marks



Sloedough has a fix for your badges. New code.
Message 838 of 916
Established Member

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

How long does it take to change from 'New Member' to 'Member'? Anxious to start working on my signature... lol

Current Portfolio:

Under Consideration:
Message 839 of 916
Moderator

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE


@GardenPro wrote:

How long does it take to change from 'New Member' to 'Member'? Anxious to start working on my signature... lol


Not long at all... you'll be there shortly.  Smiley Wink

The Garden Club has moved to the Personal Finance board!


https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Personal-Finance/Garden-Club-September-2018/td-p/5344990


 

Message 840 of 916