As of 10-Feb-2021
Message 961 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: THIS IS HOW YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PICS TO YOUR PROFILE

@_NERD wrote:
Good job, looks great!

Thank you!

I got lazy when I was trying to get my Capital One card design so I left that as stock Platinum for now (it’s actually the old style QS) - maybe I’ll order a new design and change it one of these days but I’m happy with the results for now. Smiley Happy

Message 962 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@eaviles83 wrote:

test

@eaviles83, you won't be able to add or edit HTML in your signature until you reach the rank of 'Member".

Also, please note that test posts aren't necessary... you can check any of your previous posts to see your signature.

Message 963 of 1,662
eaviles83
Established Member

Thanks for the info

As of 10-Feb-2021
Message 964 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

May I please have a spade and seedling added to my profile pic? I read to ask any mod, so hope I’m doing it correctly. Thanks in advance!
Message 965 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
May I please have a spade and seedling added to my profile pic? I read to ask any mod, so hope I’m doing it correctly. Thanks in advance!

Hi @Anonymous, we can definitely take care of that for you. Smiley Happy

If you've earned a spade you don't need a seedling... seedlings are for people who have been gardening for less than one month. 

Check out the first page of the Garden Club thread and once you determine which you're eligible for post here and I can add it for you. If you've earned a spade, be sure to mention which one (bronze, silver, gold. etc.).  Smiley Wink

Message 966 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

May I have a silver spade, please Sir? Do we msg you each time we need it changed? Thank you!
Message 967 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
May I have a silver spade, please Sir? Do we msg you each time we need it changed? Thank you!

Silver spade added!  Smiley Happy

Most likely you'll have HTML permissions by the time you will need it upgraded, but if not (or if you have trouble) just post here again and we can change it for you.  Smiley Wink

Message 968 of 1,662
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Sir, much obliged.
Message 969 of 1,662
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you Sir, much obliged.

hihat.gif

Message 970 of 1,662
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.