Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You to Pizza1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You to Pizza1

Just wanted to thank Pizza1 for a unique and wonderful birthday gift for my 16 yo daughter.

I had just been searchng the boards for info on the Sears MC after having been in the mall and seeing their ad.

Saw Pizza's post on that, which led to me reading about her Tiffany cc. Checked out Tiffany website. Started with earrings because I figured I couldn't afford much else from there. LOL.

I just about fell out of my chair when I found these little sterling silver bean shaped earrings. Now I don't know who else is looking for bean shaped earrings, but my daughter's little mini dachshund is named Beanie Marie. So we are always refering to her by bean nick names. The Bean. The Bean of All Beanable Beans, Beaner Weiner, etc. Soooooooo....thank you Pizza1 for a fantastic gift idea. My daughter LOVED them.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Thank You to Pizza1

awwwww, Im so glad I was able to help you out in whatever way! LOL..

I know exactly which earrings you're referring to as wellSmiley Happy What an absolute neat idea for your daughter!

A lot of folks don't realize this, but T&CO has a huge selection of sterling silver jewelry. I have several pieces, and a charm bracelet I add charms to once or twice a year. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is awesome! And so is Pizza1! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Cool BeansSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the share. Sweet story!
Message 5 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That is awesome! And so is Pizza1! Smiley Happy

aww, thanks BellaSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 12
Scupra
Super Contributor

@pizza1 is pretty amazing Smiley Very Happy

Now, my mini dapple dachshund is jealous though!

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My best friend's nickname is Bean too and her birthday was August 5th.  I may have to look at those earrings as a gift idea.

I always buy wedding and graduation gifts from Tiffany too.  They have nice glassware (not crystal) that is pretty inexpensive and they engrave it.  It's always a hit because it comes in a big Tiffany box and just looks fancy and expensive!

I'm a signer on my mom's corporate account and you get an additional 10% off.

Message 8 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Scupra wrote:

@pizza1 is pretty amazing Smiley Very Happy

Now, my mini dapple dachshund is jealous though!

awww, Thank you Scupra. Smiley Happy You are too! Weve been thru a lot together here the last several years. Hard to believe my 4 yr DC is in like 2 weeks. 

Message 9 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My best friend's nickname is Bean too and her birthday was August 5th.  I may have to look at those earrings as a gift idea.

I always buy wedding and graduation gifts from Tiffany too.  They have nice glassware (not crystal) that is pretty inexpensive and they engrave it.  It's always a hit because it comes in a big Tiffany box and just looks fancy and expensive!

I'm a signer on my mom's corporate account and you get an additional 10% off.

Dont need to tell me about their amazing wine glasses. I own them in both red and white wines! LOLSmiley Happy

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.