Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you everyone!!!!!

tag
NewMe1120
Established Member

Thank you everyone!!!!!

Hello -- Just a quick shout out to say "thank you!" to everyone for their posts. I have found so much helpful information. I was recently looking for information on PenFed auto loans and started reading the threads. One of them mentioned that PenFed savings/checking accounts included free FICO score. Well lo and behold they certainly do! 

I checked my scores on PenFed and learned they are using Fico 9 and my score matched perfectly with EQ Fico Auto Score 9 @ 687 which is actually better than I thought. Still, they highlighted that I had a "serious delinquincy" showing on my report from an old auto loan (2013) which is due to drop off Dec2021 (or Nov2021 if EQ is feeling gracious!). Those late payments reflected a time when I was out of work due to company outsourcing/downsizing but at least I paid off the vehicle. 

Thank you all!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Re: Thank you everyone!!!!!

@NewMe1120 wrote:

Hello -- Just a quick shout out to say "thank you!" to everyone for their posts. I have found so much helpful information. I was recently looking for information on PenFed auto loans and started reading the threads. One of them mentioned that PenFed savings/checking accounts included free FICO score. Well lo and behold they certainly do! 

I checked my scores on PenFed and learned they are using Fico 9 and my score matched perfectly with EQ Fico Auto Score 9 @ 687 which is actually better than I thought. Still, they highlighted that I had a "serious delinquincy" showing on my report from an old auto loan (2013) which is due to drop off Dec2021 (or Nov2021 if EQ is feeling gracious!). Those late payments reflected a time when I was out of work due to company outsourcing/downsizing but at least I paid off the vehicle. 

Thank you all!

I'm glad the forum has been helpful for you. Stick around, there's almost an endless amount of knowledge here.

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 2 of 3
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

Re: Thank you everyone!!!!!

Yes, this is a very helpful forum, with so much useful information and personal experience. One warning, though: reading about other people's new approvals, or big credit limit increases, etc., can be dangerous! At least for me. I'm "gardening" (in case you don't know, that term is used here to mean not seeking credit), but my goodness! Every time I read about some great new offer, or someone's approval for a great card, I start getting that *itch* to do something myself. Smiley Surprised

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.