Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thankful..

tag
Cali_King
Valued Member

Thankful..

Good Day MF,

I found this community summer 2021. Since then, I've added 5 cards and my limits are growing nicely. Thank you all for your contribution and data points. MyFICO has helped me tremendously in my credit journey.

Today, I decided to create a profile and begin sharing as well. In hopes that others out there may learn, and benefit as well. Just as I have. I found that most of the questions I've had over the last 1.5yrs were already answered, somewhere here in the forum.

In particular, I've found posts by the following to be very informative and entertaining to say the least:

Shoutout @805orbust  @Aim_High @M_Smart007 @PullingMeSoftly @SouthJamaica 

Happy Holidays!

“What’s in your wallet?” - Samuel L. Jackson

Apple Card SL $2000 | $8500
Capital One QS SL $300 | $6700
Capital One QS SL $300 | $4600
Chase Freedom Unlimited SL $3700 | $7500
Chase Sapphire Preferred SL $5000
Credit One Platinum SL $300 | $1150
Credit One Platinum SL $500 | $1150
Patelco Pure SL $3000 | $13000
Verizon Visa SL $4000 | $12000
X1 SL $17000 | $13800
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Re: Thankful..

🥺   Dude... speechless. Thank you so much for your kind words.  And I echo your sentiments.  7 or so years ago when I found MF I was deep into my rebuild after 2009's mess and everyone here got me laser-focused. It's a great community and I wish to pay forward what so many have given me.  And yet, I am still learning constantly. 

That's one hell of a list of names to be included on, and ironically my list would look exactly the same.  Thank you for reminding me of the gratitude I have for this arena once again. 

Message 2 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Cali_King wrote:

Good Day MF,

I found this community summer 2021. Since then, I've added 5 cards and my limits are growing nicely. Thank you all for your contribution and data points. MyFICO has helped me tremendously in my credit journey.

Today, I decided to create a profile and begin sharing as well. In hopes that others out there may learn, and benefit as well. Just as I have. I found that most of the questions I've had over the last 1.5yrs were already answered, somewhere here in the forum.

In particular, I've found posts by the following to be very informative and entertaining to say the least:

Happy Holidays!

Thank you @Cali_King Very kind and thoughtful of you. I'm honored to be included in that company.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@805orbust wrote:

🥺   Dude... speechless. Thank you so much for your kind words.  And I echo your sentiments.  7 or so years ago when I found MF I was deep into my rebuild after 2009's mess and everyone here got me laser-focused. It's a great community and I wish to pay forward what so many have given me.  And yet, I am still learning constantly. 

That's one hell of a list of names to be included on, and ironically my list would look exactly the same.  Thank you for reminding me of the gratitude I have for this arena once again. 

Bill's in the mail  Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 7
805orbust
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous ... DYING!!!!  Checks for everyone!!  🤣

Message 5 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

I am also honored to be mentioned.

While it probably leans more to the entertaining side rather than informative, I am working on that partSmiley Very Happy

I am also grateful to have found the forum, as I'd be no where near where I am today.

Also grateful that they put up with me (well for the most part)

Happy Holidays to you as wellSmiley Happy

And @Anonymous , The "Bills" (team) are so bad, they had to be mailed?

Message 6 of 7
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Cali_King wrote:

Good Day MF,

Happy Holidays!

Like the others, I'm flattered to be included in your list, @Cali_King.   Knowing that my posts are helping others in the community  (including lurkers like yourself) is a motivation to me when I contribute to the forums.   And like yourself, I have learned from the group above as well as many of our other members.  We're all better together!  Smiley Happy

Welcome to the full-member ranks of the forum and I look forward to seeing more of your posts. 

*My apologies for the belated reply.

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.