cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Things that are actually worth the money...

tag
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

Re: Things that are actually worth the money...

Not really a materialistic person unless it comes to my vehicles... I've spent way too much modifying them I'm scared to sum up all of the receipts I've saved.
Message 31 of 37
Ravensfan2001
Established Contributor

An Ed Reed signed Baltimore Ravens jersey. That would make me complete, next to buying a house. Smiley Wink

Starting Scores: (4/16/12 lender pull) TU 596 | EX 550 | EQ 576
Current Score (9/3/15): Wally TU 639 | Amex EX 628 | DCU EQ 639
Goals: Homeowner as of 9/27/2013. Last app 8/1/15. TU-5; EX-16; EQ-13. Aiming for ZERO inqs.
Message 32 of 37
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

My dog.  

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 33 of 37
colinb913

Good cigars, good booze, and guns.

Chase Slate:500/ /Cap. One Platinum: 500// 5/3 Real Life Rewards: 750//
5/3 Platinum: 200// 697tu/729exp/745eq
Message 34 of 37
jtnk

Grand kids.
Message 35 of 37
Open123
Super Contributor

@colinb913 wrote:

Good cigars, good booze, and guns.

LOL...reminds me of another really comical thread and still makes me laugh over it.

Speaking of value, I forgot to add something.  Cast iron pan.  It's the best money I've ever spent.  For 10 years, it's been virtually indestructible, cooks a steak prefectly, and impregnable to high heat in the oven.

Message 36 of 37
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@E150GT wrote:

I spend money on a few nice things. I love my raybans. Got to have those and since I sit on them about once a year I usually have a newer pair. I buy the best parts for my old mercedes. The aftermarket stuff doesnt work well. I have a nice computer that I use a lot and I take really good care of it. I buyt quality oil for my car too. I dont own a Tv or nice furtniture though

I hear you loud & clear on the car parts. (My dream car is an early 80's Euro SL!!), but for now it's my '95 BMW E36.  Nothing but fully synthetic oil changes & Mann filters.  I pay the garage to do it while I wait, but bring my own stuff.

Another thing that has been worth it for me is some select, special pieces of jewelry.  A small shop in town makes one of a kind pieces & that is what I treat myself to every few years.

Anything I need for the maintenance on my home goes without saying...but one thing I have never regretted spending monty on...my pets.  Last Spring/Summer my kitty had become very ill.  I spent over $3k on her only to find out she had a cancerous tumor in her head & it was inoperable.

I'd have paid just about anything to save her.  Smiley Sad

Sweetie.jpg

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.