Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is really SAD...

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

This is really SAD...

Kohl's employed a new clerk...nice girl...young.  For some reason, I've been hearing people call her *ears* behind her back and laughing about her big ears.

I find this type of behaviour deplorable.  Tomorrow, when I go into the store I fully intend to speak to the Assistant Manager.  What's wrong with people?  Just sad, really sad.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: This is really SAD...

I know you mean well, but you might want to keep what you saw to yourself.

The reason is that, in corporate America, bosses and managers are obsessed with conformity. They might take your complaint out on her because her "big ears" are "different," and might indicate a desire on her part to deviate from The Norm.

It is indeed sad we live in such a world, but that's the way American corporations are.
Message 2 of 6
moonman
Frequent Contributor

I've seen co workers get the hell beat out of them the for gossip and demeaning people behind their back.you never know what a person mindset is and there are some people who will retaliate against garbage like that.
Message 3 of 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

You should inform management.

While I don't disagree with NewWorldMan, it's things like this happening that cause workplace shootings...
Here we go again...
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyway, it's unprofessional that a customer would overhear something like that.  Talk to someone.
Message 5 of 6
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Anyway, it's unprofessional that a customer would overhear something like that. Talk to someone.

MrsCharlie, I think Fish works for Kohl's.

I would tell management too. That's garbage. She should be allowed to work in a harassament-free environment. I am sure that the childish giggles arise when she walks into the room too.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.