Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Rewards

tag
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Total Rewards

ok so I have never been able to log into my account. It keeps saying invalid account number. I forgot to stop by service desk while in Vegas.  Phone Rep said I need to go to nearest TR front desk to have the problem corrected because I need another account number because the one in my email isn't the correct one smh. Only problem is its 4 hrs away..  Why can't u just help me over the phone lady. Should I just create another account?  Never got membership card. Frustrated 

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Total Rewards

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

ok so I have never been able to log into my account. It keeps saying invalid account number. I forgot to stop by service desk while in Vegas.  Phone Rep said I need to go to nearest TR front desk to have the problem corrected because I need another account number because the one in my email isn't the correct one smh. Only problem is its 4 hrs away..  Why can't u just help me over the phone lady. Should I just create another account?  Never got membership card. Frustrated 

You don't get a membership card if I remember correctly.  Sure just sign up for another TR account, can't see how it will hurt?

Message 2 of 10
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Ok I thought I read somewhere in my email about a membership card but oh well. I'll try to sing up again thanks

Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
Message 3 of 10
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Of course you get (are supposed to) get a membership card. You need it to earn points on slots etc.
Message 4 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I never got one or maybe it just made it to the trash somehow?  You got one KDM?  I don't open 95$ of my commedity letter as I think I know what they are and just tear them in a few pieces.. Might of been a mistake lol Smiley Happy.  Maybe a card was inside hmm.. Regardless my CC has my TR # on it now so all is fixed

Message 5 of 10
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Total rewards itself is not related to comenity. You can earn those points without ever having the credit card. And yes when you join total rewards you get a plastic membership card.

All having the credit card does is help rack up the points quicker.
Message 6 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@kdm31091 wrote:
Total rewards itself is not related to comenity. You can earn those points without ever having the credit card. And yes when you join total rewards you get a plastic membership card.

All having the credit card does is help rack up the points quicker.

I understand this Smiley Happy.   Just saying my CC has my TR # on it so assume it would work in place of my TR card that must be somewhere buried long ago in the trash grave yard.  Or obviously I could if needed when in vegas get a replacement card one would assume at on of their properties well if Vegas it would be CaeasarsSmiley Happy

Message 7 of 10
kdm31091
Super Contributor

The CC wont function independently of the membership card AFAIK. I dont think you could put the CC into a slot and earn points.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

They definitely come with membership cards and this isn't cc related.

Message 9 of 10
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

You don't get a membership card if I remember correctly.  Sure just sign up for another TR account, can't see how it will hurt?

Creating the new account worked Man LOL

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.