Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel wallet

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Travel wallet

I've been looking for a smaller wallet and came across this one.

Seems pretty darn cool! Anyone have one or something similar? I believe it said it holds up to 15 CCs, works better with 8.

What do you think about it, if you've tried something similar? I found it for a better price on Amazon.

https://fidelodesigns.com/products/credit-card-holder-money-clip-fidelo-minimalist-wallet-for-men-su...

TITAN-Credit-Card-Holder-Money-Clip-Black-Pic-3_grande.jpgTITAN-Credit-Card-Holder-Money-Clip-Black-Pic-4_grande.jpg

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Travel wallet

Interesting & pretty cool. I've never seen anything like it, It would definitely make it easier to access than my wallet. Would easily work i my purse. But I'md not sure DH would use it. 

How many cards do you carry? I tell myself  I only need three max, but almost all are in my wallet. All in Apple Pay.

Message 2 of 11
Gmood1
Super Contributor

My main wallet holds about 20 CC's. Going out of the country in a few days. I wanted something smaller to carry in my front pocket. And leave my main wallet in the room/ safe at the hotel.

I'll only bring CCs with me that have no FTF. So maybe 10 out of that 20. And split those 10 across both wallets. Just in case something happens, I'lI have some back up CCs available. 

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the Ridge Wallet (https://www.ridgewallet.com). Nice, compact front pocket wallet. Claims to hold 12 cards. I always have more in it. Been using it for over a year. Couldn't be happier with it. Have the navy with the cash strap.
Message 4 of 11
Medic981
Valued Contributor

I must be cheap. I have my cash folded over my CCs and ID held together with a rubber band. Smiley Happy

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 5 of 11
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Very nice Crediaddickt! I came across that one as well. At three times the cost, I decided to give the Titan the first whirl. It should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to try it out!
Message 6 of 11
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Medic981 wrote:

I must be cheap. I have my cash folded over my CCs and ID held together with a rubber band. Smiley Happy

😂😂😂😂

And I thought I was cheap! I guess I'm more of what you could call frugal. 😆

Message 7 of 11
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I have the Ridge Wallet (https://www.ridgewallet.com). Nice, compact front pocket wallet. Claims to hold 12 cards. I always have more in it. Been using it for over a year. Couldn't be happier with it. Have the navy with the cash strap.

You can find this on Amazon under generic names for a fraction of the price.

I did not like this credit card holder at all. (It’s not a wallet.) 

Message 8 of 11
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

I use the Flipside 4 Wallet. It is very durable and keeps your cards from getting bent out of shape. A pratical hard shell wallet that can fit in your front or back pocket. Designed to carry up to 10 bills, 8 cards (I say only 6 cards will fit), drivers license, RFID blocking.

I would not bother with any of the accessories as they bulk up the wallet too much.

All other hard shelled wallets I tried was cheap junk.

Designed and made in USA.

Message 9 of 11
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Having cards "fan out" isn't that great if you have a few similarly-colored UR products (or any other dark blue cards).

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.