cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE 6-9-17 Info regarding the extra large credit card images in signatures/temporary fix

tag
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Re: UPDATE 6-9-17 Info regarding the extra large credit card images in signatures/temporary fix

I'm brand new here.  How do I create a text signature.  I don't want to insert images or use HTML, just add some text.  Edit:  I found the instructions.  Ignore this post.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UPDATE 6-9-17 Info regarding the extra large credit card images in signatures/temporary fix

Well, photobucket no longer provides 3rd party hosting unless you sign up for their plus 500 package which costs $399 a year...lmao! What a joke! So, this is why your images are showing the photobucket image. Boooooo

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, photobucket no longer provides 3rd party hosting unless you sign up for their plus 500 package which costs $399 a year...lmao! What a joke! So, this is why your images are showing the photobucket image. Boooooo

Yup, ridiculous.  I was paying $2.99 or something a month for one of their plus plans and  just sent them cancellation email. I posted about this earlier today:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Information-for-those-that-use-Photobucket-to-host-images/td-p/4987453

Message 13 of 18
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

I have Photobucket, will they charge me? I still see my images. I'm thinking I should cancel it now to avoid any hassles.

My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoneyBurns wrote:

I have Photobucket, will they charge me? I still see my images. I'm thinking I should cancel it now to avoid any hassles.

No, they cant charge you without you agreeing to update to paid service.  Id just keep it for now until they get to your account and your images no longer show.  But I'd start looking at other hosting options.

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoneyBurns wrote:

My signature went caput like the poster above. These signatures are more trouble then they are worth. Photobucket is dreadful and I am not sure its worth the hassle of going to Imgur to create a new one. 

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone suggest or recommend a hosting site? Irish80 has been Imgur in a different post. I don't really know what else is out there. Thanks.
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Can anyone suggest or recommend a hosting site? Irish80 has been Imgur in a different post. I don't really know what else is out there. Thanks.

Try this, it seems to work. I need clarification, but I think it works the same as when we did the photobucket signatures; each card image needs its own HTML code for it to work but its hosted here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Am-I-the-only-one-that-uses-the-built-in-image-hosting-myFICO/td-p/4990142

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.