Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallet with 23 card slots.

tag
Roarmeister
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wallet with 23 card slots.

A big negative when thinking about a wallet with that many slots (BTW, I had something like that and I threw it away!)  The space occupied by the leather or the dividers adds thickness to the wallet.  I found it makes it too thick for my pocket.  It was a lot easier to go with fewer slots/dividers and put multiple cards in the same slot to minimize the thickness.  Secondly with fewer slots, it forces me to minimize the number of cards I carry period.  The upside is that I can actually put my wallet in my back pocket without having a huge buldge when sitting down.  Smiley Wink

Starting Score: EQ 732 October 2007; Current Score: EQ 839; TU 865, July 2022;
Oldest Reporting EQ Account: 20.4 years; EQ AAoA: 9.9 years;
ACTUAL Oldest account 40.1 years; ACTUAL AAoA 19.3 years.

Message 21 of 28
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

True...luckily for me I'm dropping it in the worlds biggest handbag! 😏
Message 22 of 28
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

It arrived and I like it a lot! It's nice and soft, roomy and I have more slots for my Fall spree! 😉
Message 23 of 28
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

lmbo!!^^ ours go there today as well how funny. AND yes it is very roomy for cards and I find it to be perfect size actually. I def. recommend this wallet.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 24 of 28
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 25 of 28
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Just bought one of the 23 slot wallets... Resistance is futile apparently...

Im being assimilated.
Message 26 of 28
Volpes
Regular Contributor

Well, I ordered this. I've been needing somewhere to put some of my cards (not just credit, but USAA member card, PayPal business card, etc...).

Still looking for a replacement carry wallet. Something slim, are Slimmy wallets good? http://www.koyono.com/Slim-Front-Pocket-Wallets-s/3.htm

Maybe: http://www.colonellittleton.com/shop/bags-and-such/wallets/front-pocket-wallet.html

I don't know, it usually takes me two weeks to decide what to buy 

Message 27 of 28
colindidit
Established Contributor

Haha I have a lot of cards but that's insane I'd never carry that around I have a phone case wallet and all my stores cards in an app. I can also use Google wallet Smiley Happy
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.