I have to be careful now with our darn Alexa

I threw it in the garbage!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 21 of 31
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Wayfair WTH

@GApeachy wrote:

Glad you like it and glad it was an easy assembly.  I put a Wardrobe in my cart, not until checkout did I notice the measurement was off from what the picture had me to believe was taller than myself.  Still searching.

I really like this card and the pymt options.  Do you like Overstock or is that redundant?  I've never shopped OS.

I have gotten a rug from then but nothing else, it was nice but delivery was a nightmare...........................................

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 22 of 31
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

delivery was a nightmare...........................................

What happened?

Message 23 of 31
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

I'm kind of eh about them right now. Placed my first order the other day. First item to arrive was a desk lamp. It came in an inside out ups express box. Like, seriously? That's some eBay stuff. Then I was looking around on their website. They want $430 for an error set that retails for $250. That's some Fingerhut ish. At least my second and third package came looking like it came from a legitimate store. I get to try out their exchange process as I ordered the wrong hue bulbs.

Message 24 of 31
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

delivery was a nightmare...........................................

What happened?

Well it was coming fedex on a friday, I got an alert item was delivered. Went outside no package? I called Fed ex they say package was delivered, I sat no it wasn't this goes back and forth. I then call Overstock they say package was delivered, I again say no. Meanwhile my dh is riding up an down our street seeing if it went to one of our neighbor by mistake. I called fed ex again they say well it looks like package was changed from air to ground so it should come on Monday ( ok was an airplane going to land on my lawn and deliver?)) This after they insisted it was delivered. I then call overstock back and they said well if it doesn't come in a few days they will refund my money, I said I want my rug, they were not sure if it was in stock grrrr.  Well it turns out my rug was delivered that day TO WALMART!!!  We have a walmart down the street but totally different address and my name is not remotely close to WAL MART. So we called walmart they haven't a clue and we had to call the fed ex guy on his cell on monday and he had to go pick it back up from walmart and deliver it. Total mess

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 25 of 31
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jnbmom 

Oh wow, that's totally Smiley Mad

..crazy he even got his cdl. On rare occassion a half baked meatball rolls off the table and onto a delivery truck driver's seat.Smiley Frustrated

Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol that's insane. I used OS to buy a gaming PC for my son for Xmas and had zero issues with them. @GApeachy I don't find them to be redundant in a bad way. Wayfair has home goods pretty much exclusively. OS has them too but also electronics, jewelry, watches, etc. And I cross-shopped them more recently for a computer desk for my son. Identical items on each site but WF was $182 on sale and OS had the same one for less than $90 Smiley Happy 

Message 27 of 31
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Thanks @Anonymous 

I went back into both stores, WF and OS, compared an adjustable bed frame and mattress set....OS won! (by $500) that's huge!  I can't get the pop-up though.  Did you cold app or pop-up? 

Message 28 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a cold app for OS and got a crappy $750 SL. Soon as the card came, I set up my online account access and immediately double-dipped the luv button and got back to back $750 CLIs so I could start with $2250. Two months later I got another $800, in December, and then last month I got another $1500, so it sits currently at $4550. 

Message 29 of 31
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous  that's great!  I do remember that now off your sct thread. Thanks!

Good Morning @Jnbmom didn't mean to hi-jack Sistah! Heart

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.