Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you do for a living?

blindambition
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: What do you do for a living?

I spent most of my career as a Visual Merchandising manager... Gap, Banana, Polo, Brooks Bros, Tommy Bahama, Express. Along with a few others. Doing windows, mannequins, other in store displays.

A brief 5 years as a manager at Verizon Wireless... Hell on earth. Very stressful. Give your phone reps some thanks.

Left NYC in 2004 for Vegas. Had hard time after 9/11. Back to Visual Merchandising. A better fit for my social anxiety, there's no pressure dealing with mannequins. 🤣 

Lost my sight in 2006. Now I supply time to companies on Accessibility compliance. Making sure products, apps, websites, software are usable to the disability and blind communities.

Message 121 of 123
Bankrupt2019
Established Contributor

Locomotive engineer, I run freight trains.

Message 122 of 123
omnicron
Valued Member

specialize In bumper to bumper automotive electrical systems...I'm that guy dealerships send cars to when their techs cant figure it out. I do anything from locating parasitic draws on the electrical systems to finding and repairing shorts/opens inside main harnesses any everything in between.

Message 123 of 123
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.