cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to all our different shades of blue...?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: What happened to all our different shades of blue...?



haulingthescoreup wrote:
Not on my computer. It's just one shade of royal blue.

This is a long shot, but scapegrace, are you in Firefox or IE? Mac or Windows?

I'm in IE.  Windows.
 
Royal ('Mod') Blue for everyone, on my screen.
_____________________________________________________________________________
It's never too late to become the person you might have been. ~George Eliot

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 11 of 24
Highlighted
Moderator Emerita

Re: What happened to all our different shades of blue...?



@scapegrace13 wrote:


@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Not on my computer. It's just one shade of royal blue.

This is a long shot, but scapegrace, are you in Firefox or IE? Mac or Windows?

I'm in IE. Windows.
Royal ('Mod') Blue for everyone, on my screen.



phlbbbttt (not at you)

more mysteries...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 24
Highlighted
Epic Contributor

Re: What happened to all our different shades of blue...?

Ok, I have to say it.  Every one is black and blue from beating themselves up over credit.Smiley Very Happy
Message 13 of 24
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: What happened to all our different shades of blue...?



guiness56 wrote:
Ok, I have to say it.  Every one is black and blue from beating themselves up over credit.Smiley Very Happy


*groan*  Guiness, that was TERRIBLE!!  Smiley Very Happy
_____________________________________________________________________________
It's never too late to become the person you might have been. ~George Eliot

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 14 of 24
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: What happened to all our different shades of blue...?

*points* Hahahaha MY color is still different! Smiley Happy

I'm looking into this. I should have an answer shortly.
Message 15 of 24
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: What happened to all our different shades of blue...?

For easier identification, we've moved the colors of the ranks away from the color of moderators now. Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 24
Highlighted
Moderator Emerita

Re: What happened to all our different shades of blue...?

But there used to be two different colors for non-mods, I thought.

I figured the black box was plenty.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 24
Highlighted
Epic Contributor

Re: What happened to all our different shades of blue...?



@scapegrace13 wrote:


@guiness56 wrote:
Ok, I have to say it. Every one is black and blue from beating themselves up over credit.Smiley Very Happy


*groan* Guiness, that was TERRIBLE!! Smiley Very Happy





Sorry, it was late at night and I was tired. You know how you get stupid when you been up 20 hours. I'll refrain from posting when I get like that. Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 24
Highlighted
Moderator Emerita

Re: What happened to all our different shades of blue...?


guiness56 wrote:

@scapegrace13 wrote:

guiness56 wrote: Ok, I have to say it. Every one is black and blue from beating themselves up over credit.Smiley Very Happy
*groan* Guiness, that was TERRIBLE!! Smiley Very Happy
Sorry, it was late at night and I was tired. You know how you get stupid when you been up 20 hours. I'll refrain from posting when I get like that. Smiley Happy
No, no, those are always the best posts! Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 19 of 24
Highlighted
Epic Contributor

Re: What happened to all our different shades of blue...?



@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

@scapegrace13 wrote:

guiness56 wrote: Ok, I have to say it. Every one is black and blue from beating themselves up over credit.Smiley Very Happy
*groan* Guiness, that was TERRIBLE!! Smiley Very Happy
Sorry, it was late at night and I was tired. You know how you get stupid when you been up 20 hours. I'll refrain from posting when I get like that. Smiley Happy
No, no, those are always the best posts! Smiley Wink




Yep, no thought processes at all. Just popped into my mind and I wrote it.

It is a good thing I do not react like that at work. Could cause lots of damage to my career. Smiley Sad
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.