cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is happening with the approval forum?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is happening with the approval forum?

I have noticed very few replies to members that are posting great approvals and success. I hope members did not get intimidated with the " thread bombing".

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: What is happening with the approval forum?

What thread bombing?

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Saw that too. I didn't post my last approval because I figured people didn't know how to respond.
Message 3 of 25
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I hope the thread bombing announcement doesn't hinder people from either posting their success stories or people reacting to them.

People's stories are important.

I believe the announcement was made in reaction to a couple of posters generally not paying attention to the original post of the threads to begin with and posting a generic post in large quantities. (Think of looking at the forum and seeing one name all the way down for page after page as the last reply.) If I'm wrong here, please correct me, SunriseEarth.

Message 4 of 25
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

I hope the thread bombing announcement doesn't hinder people from either posting their success stories or people reacting to them.

People's stories are important.

I believe the announcement was made in reaction to a couple of posters generally not paying attention to the original post of the threads to begin with and posting a generic post in large quantities. (Think of looking at the forum and seeing one name all the way down for page after page as the last reply.) If I'm wrong here, please correct me, SunriseEarth.

That makes sense to me.

I think quite a few comments were steering off topic as well

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats what happened today i see. 1 pwrson went on a "congrats" splurge. I wonder how many high level contributors only say 2 or 3 words in all there posts. While lower level ones actually give GOOD ADVICE.
Ok rant over from me haha.
Message 6 of 25
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Maybe quite a few have gotten into trouble, playing on their phones & MF, while at work, and the constant dinging of email updates caused a situation, hmmmm?Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 25
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I wish the people who get approvals would place some data points. JMO. There are more CLI threads than Approvals some days. Maybe a sub-forum topic could be created separating the 2, alsowith data points.

Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

The thread bombing post scared me off!  I was afraid to post anything at all because I'm not an expert at anything and was afraid I would get kicked off the board.

I made some comments over the weekend and then held my breath when I logged back in hoping I was still welcomed here.

Message 9 of 25
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

The thread bombing post scared me off!  I was afraid to post anything at all because I'm not an expert at anything and was afraid I would get kicked off the board.

I made some comments over the weekend and then held my breath when I logged back in hoping I was still welcomed here.

No, this is absolutely not what was meant. Please do not worry, and please continue to post. I'm sorry!

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.