Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Love Button

tag
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

What is the Love Button

This may be a silly question but I see so many people with so many different cards saying I hit the Love/Like button for my Card for CLI request or for a possible CLI but I don't believe any of my cards have that or if they do where do I find it?!  LOLOLOL.

24 REPLIES 24
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: What is the Love Button

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

This may be a silly question but I see so many people with so many different cards saying I hit the Love/Like button for my Card for CLI request or for a possible CLI but I don't believe any of my cards have that or if they do where do I find it?!  LOLOLOL.

It is different for different lenders and it is not a "button" it is just requesting a CLI online. Normally the link is some variation of "increase your credit line".

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

It's just referencing asking for a CLI.  Your Chase and Amex should definitely have it some where, but someone who actually has one of their cards would be better off advising where it is.  

Message 3 of 25
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Ok so it's not an actual heart shaped symbol or something near the card or near CLI or something hahaha this whole time I'm like man my heart thing never shows up XD

Message 4 of 25
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Look for this. Smiley Wink

Play button stock vector. Illustration of download, draw - 52110652

Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero wrote:

All honesty, I was totally expecting and would have bet the farm on M_Smart007 being the one to post something like that.  Robot LOL

Message 6 of 25
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

All honesty, I was totally expecting and would have bet the farm on M_Smart007 being the one to post something like that.  Robot LOL

While @M_Smart007 out, we'll do rotations on comedic relief. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 25
JeffMO
Regular Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

Omg I bout fell outta mah chair laughing, thanks AZ

Capital one 500, Discover 11.1k. UMB Signature visa 18.5k, DW UMB card Auth user 16K. Citi Costco anywhere 26.6k, Amazon Prime 22.3K
BH/Comenity Photo 10k Lowes advantage 35k
AAOA 2y4m, oldest 5 years. 0 collections. 125k income, Util 1% inq 1/12. 1/24. 30/60/90 = 0, No derog's, clean file. Rebuilding started 4 years ago.
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 795
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 25
NRB525
Super Contributor

For your AMEX Cash Magnet, if you go to the AMEX website, click the link to Account Services.

There is a link on that page to "Increase your credit limit". 

Since you've had your CM for over a year, at $1,000, you can ask for a CLI to set the new Credit Limit at $3,000 or 3X your current limit. AMEX will then come back with either an approval or denial of the increase, and there is no HP associated with this. 

There is a megathread in the CC Applications forum discussing all the details about timing and such, related to the AMEX 3X CLI LuvButton.

Chase, on the other hand, it seems like it's always been a HP for such an increase. 

With your CU card, you likely need to ring them up to ask them whether any CLI is available on that card. 

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just remember its not going to always love you back!

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.