LOL I love ya'll so much!   XD

Just don't push this one........

Bad, devil, emoji, evil icon

That is the One that AMEX has for me!   X'D

Message 22 of 25
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Re: What is the Love Button

I have literally had a CLI on all my other cards except for them lol (minus the medical card and new NFCU card) LOL.      I guess I can't make them love me if they don't.......but one of these days THEY'RE GUNNA LOVVVVEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH! 

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

You don't have to worry about it on Chase's website 😅

Message 24 of 25
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You don't have to worry about it on Chase's website 😅

I'm actually perfectly happy where my Chase card is atm if they do give some extra Soft Love of course I will gladly take it but I'm trying to avoid HP love LOL they were actually my biggest SL as well as the first one to Double almost SL me, my HD card was my next biggest jump from under 1k to 5k.       Just sad even with my SP begs it's not moving me anywhere with Amex LOLOLOLOL.   *shrugs*    If you want Soft love from Chase use a lot or most/all the limit make big big payments so if your card is 1k put 1k and pay 300 one payment (before payment due), 400 the next payment (before payment due) after payment date pay it down to a few bucks or pay it off and add a few bucks...to me that is what they like to see YMMV     

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.