cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the most beautiful card you’ve held?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the most beautiful card you’ve held?

Strictly design. Not related to any benefits or account features. 

For me, the Fidelity Gold debit card gave me chills as I had a flashback to the classic gold cards of the 1980's and 1990's. It's so retro but also very classy looking. 

C8ADDC7D-68D2-42D4-AB90-83617DC20760.jpeg

Invisible in the picture but it has micro pinsptripes running horizontally and just has incredible detail like (strangely) a social security paper check.

44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the most beautiful card you’ve held?

As much as I hate to say it, it is the Apple Card. It's one of the most useless cards I have but simplicity is beautiful. 

Message 2 of 45
NRB525
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

As much as I hate to say it, it is the Apple Card. It's one of the most useless cards I have but simplicity is beautiful. 

I shall kudo this, before this thread is unceremoniously dragged off to Smorgs where no kudos exist.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 3 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed, the Apple Card is really high-tech classy looking.

Message 4 of 45
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

That would be the Amex Blue Cash Everyday card for me. I also love Discover's clean look and their packaging is always nice.

BK7 DC 1/2/18 • Progress as of 5/10/22:

TCL: $89,350 • If it ain't got rewards, I don't want it Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 45
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Zync was mine.

I do like the styling on the CSR, I'd probably like the Apple Card more than either as I'm all for elegant simplicity but that isn't in the cards for me.

        
Message 6 of 45
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

I haven't had the privilege of holding Apple Card, but I assume that would be the winner. Also, the pink Discover It is pretty attractive lol.

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 7 of 45
Eagered2succeed
Frequent Contributor

For me it would be the propel card. Didn't think I would like the purple plum combination, but in person it is a well designed card. Recieve compliments all the time. 

Message 8 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really like both my Amex Rose Gold and Propel. 

Back when the Centurion first came out my father had a business one for a few years due to a large increase in reimbursed (from his work) travel business spend. I was too young to appreciate it but it is cool having seen one in person like that. 

Message 9 of 45
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

For me it's my Amex Rose Gold with the Chase Amazon Prime. Both are simple but clean...the Rose Gold takes the crown for me. I once saw an Amex Centurion Card when I was younger working retail but

Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.