cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your Chase Sapphire Reserve starting limit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's your Chase Sapphire Reserve starting limit?

I feel like everyone who has the sapphire reserve got monster starting limit in the 20k-30k range at least. Am I the only one who feels left out with a 15k limit? Lol
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: What's your Chase Sapphire Reserve starting limit?

@Anonymous wrote:
I feel like everyone who has the sapphire reserve got monster starting limit in the 20k-30k range at least. Am I the only one who feels left out with a 15k limit? Lol

your not alone, i got a 10k SL, so much for the rumor of 15k minimum, I can move credit limit around from my other chase cards. But I can live with 10k for now.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a Visa Infinite. The minimum for those are 10k SL.

There are a LOT of people with 10k starting limits. Theres also a lot of people with 20-30k starting limits. I saw a handful of people on the reddit post with 50-60k starting limits; the highest i've seen was 64k.

My SL is 34k.

Message 3 of 21
DaJagman
Regular Contributor

My SL was 26k. Going to transfer as much of my CSP over to it as possible and close it. Hopefully I will be at 50k
FICOs: EX: 840, EQ: 850, TU: 841
Bank of America Cash Rewards 50k
Diners Club Premier 40k
Chase Sapphire Reserve 50k
American Express Platinum NPSL
Discover it 47K
Message 4 of 21
redpat
Senior Contributor

@DaJagman wrote:
My SL was 26k. Going to transfer as much of my CSP over to it as possible and close it. Hopefully I will be at 50k

You should PC CSP to freedom or freedom u for more UR points.

I did this w/ my CSP and get 1.5x ur points for reg spend other than CSR 3x

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 5 of 21
redpat
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's a Visa Infinite. The minimum for those are 10k SL.

There are a LOT of people with 10k starting limits. Theres also a lot of people with 20-30k starting limits. I saw a handful of people on the reddit post with 50-60k starting limits; the highest i've seen was 64k.

My SL is 34k.

IMO, those were not starting lines but after moving lines from other cards to get to 50k plus.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 6 of 21
noobody
Established Contributor

Hit the internal ceiling, only 10K for me.

EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

$10k here as well

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

My buddy was approved for $10K as well. Pretty sure it's tied to reported income
Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's the minimum income for a $10k SL with Sapphire? You don't have to tell how much you make but what is a general baseline for that limit? 

What kind of income do people who have 20k limit with Sapphire Reserve? 

What about 40k, 50k credit limit? I recokon you have to make in the six figures for 50k limit?  

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.