Starting Score:EX: 713 EQ: 698
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
redpat
Senior Contributor

Re: What's your credit card limit(s)?

A lot.

BTW, most have them in their sig,

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | Amex Hilton | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 2 of 28
K-in-Boston

Everything from a self-decreased $500 due to moving the line to another card to $99,900, with lots in between. Total just a nose over $700k last I looked.

Message 3 of 28
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Everything from a self-decreased $500 due to moving the line to another card to $99,900, with lots in between. Total just a nose over $700k last I looked.

+1 You win! Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 28
K-in-Boston

Bah. It’s not a competition (maybe with the lenders but not other myFICOers). Several here off the top of my head with bigger lines.

Message 5 of 28
Isacking97
Regular Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Bah. It’s not a competition (maybe with the lenders but not other myFICOers). Several here off the top of my head with bigger lines.

Im not doing it for competition, I asked just to compare with other people, I did the same some time ago with discover here's the link: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Whats-your-Discover-card-credit-limit/td-p/5108645

Starting Score:EX: 713 EQ: 698
Message 6 of 28
mr_suave
Established Contributor

Think i have a total of 117k in total credit but my limits are in my sig.

Amex Green NPSL, Amex Hilton Surpass 5k, Amex Marriott Bonvoy 1k, AMEX BBP 1k, AMEX Biz Cash 6k, BOA Cash Rewards 5k, BOA Better Balance Rewards 2k, Care Credit 15k, Chase Amazon Visa 19.825k, Discover 11.8k, Discover 12.5k, Nordstrom Store 4.5k , Fidelity Visa 10k, Cap 1 QS 15k, Cap 1 Savor 10.5k, Citi Rewards+ 4.4k, Citi DC 8k, Citi Advantage Platinum 5.5k, US Cash+ 3.5k, Altitude Reserve 12.5k, Paypal Mastercard 4k, Apple Card 6.5k, Wells Fargo Cash Wise 5k, BOA Premium Rewards 8k, Citi AA Biz 1.5k, Flexperks Biz 3k
Message 7 of 28
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@12njoy comes to mind Smiley Happy 

I sit with only $350k give or take a few dollars 

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013
Message 8 of 28
HeavenOhio
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

63.9k spread out like this: 4.5k, 5k, 7k, 7.4k, 16k, and 24k. I'd like to raise the 4.5k card up to 6k or 7k, and I'd like to raise the 7.4k card up to 8k. Then I'll call it a day for CLIs on these cards.

Message 9 of 28
FinStar

Not including NPSL, PLOCS/BLOCs, I have several CCs ranging anywhere from $3,000 to $150,000. And, as I'm sure the question may arise, yes... I use them all 😁

Overall revolving (pers/biz) exposure ~$2MM.
Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.