Mad Scientist
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 41 of 212
thotgal320
Frequent Contributor

Re: What's your day job?

I have 3 daughters ages 13, 15 and 20 and I am a single mom so that makes me a cook, maid, financial adviser, accountant, oh yea and a taxi driver, lol. What I have been getting paid to do the past 20 years is Retail Management.
Message 42 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSR for a credit card company. 
Message 43 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

CPA & CFP
Message 44 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a civil engineer in the water and wastewater resources field. So, I get to design the pipelines that bring water to your house and the sewers that take your waste away. However, since I only graduated a year ago, I mainly just draft in the design AutoCAD. I tell people I draw lines on the computer all day and get paid well doing it.
Message 45 of 212
grneyes
Established Member

I am an Insurance Fraud Analyst for a major health insurance company, mother of 2 and full-time graduate student. Oh, also part-time student of myFico... Smiley Very Happy
FICOs
3/24/08 EQ 581 TU 509 EX 517
3/14/08 EQ 547
2/21/08 EQ 507
Message 46 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

International supermodel / newspaper circulation district manager.
Ok, I'm not a supermodel.
Message 47 of 212
sl
Established Contributor

I'm a tax accountant and cannot wait until April 16th!!!
Message 48 of 212
InfinitiG35
Contributor

Day job: graphic/web designer
Night job: office assistant at a law firm
Chase Amazon: $3,000 | Chase Slate: $4,800 | Barclaycard Upromise: $4,000 | Chase Freedom: $4,000 | CapOne Platinum: $3,500 | CapOne Quicksilver: $5,000 | Credit One Bank: $2,100 | BofA Better Balance Rewards: $1,000 | Sony Card: $1,000 | CapOne Platinum: $300 | Amex PRG: NPSL | Amex Delta SkyMiles: ???? | CareCredit: $13,560 | Discover IT: $6,500 | Barclaycard Apple: $3,500 | Overstock: $4,500 | Wayfair: $4,000
Message 49 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

Duh.....I'm a Contractor. Actually, I am a Project Manager for a Commercial Construction Company. We are licensed in several western states. Build malls, offices, etc. Mostly I scream at people all day and travel a couple days each week. I love it. I used to be a cop back east, this is equally fun and pays much better.
Message 50 of 212
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.