cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What wallet are you using for all your credit cards?

tag
NotUsher
Contributor

Re: What wallet are you using for all your credit cards?

I have a card case from Aspinal of London that I've been using for like three years or so now:

http://www.aspinaloflondon.com/products/slim-credit-card-case-in-smooth-black-and-red-suede?currency...

Drivers license and 3 CCs get the slots, center pocket holds building access card, health insurance card, and a small bit of cash folded up. No need to sit on anything and it holds just what I need to carry. Works great!

Message 21 of 39
bigblue7722
Valued Contributor

I just bought this wallet. I have to have all my cards on me or else im afraid I will lose them. 

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/fossil-wallet-durrant-bifold-gusset-traveler?ID=885350&CategoryID...

AMEX PRG NPSL,Lowes $17000,Capital One venture card $12,000,Us Airways mastercard $9500,Fidelity Amex $9000, Discover it $8000, Capital One Venture One $7500, BOA 123 rewards $7500 CSP $6000, Capital One Quicksliver $5500, Amazon Store card$5000,Barclay
Card Ring $5000 Chase Marriott $5000,Chase Hyatt $5000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $4400, Paypal smart connect $4000,Chase Freedom $3200, Capital one Quicksliver visa $3000, Chase IHG Rewards $2300, Chase Southwest Premier $2000, Citi Double Cash $1500, AMEX BCE $1000

Last app July 22nd 2015- No apps for two years.
Message 22 of 39
barbaralee
Established Contributor

I use a very thin Lodis credit card wallet for women. It has seven slot, but I only carry my debit card, credit card, and a store card. The other slots have my insurance cards and Grocery store cards. 

Message 23 of 39
Open123
Super Contributor

@NotUsher wrote:

I have a card case from Aspinal of London that I've been using for like three years or so now:

http://www.aspinaloflondon.com/products/slim-credit-card-case-in-smooth-black-and-red-suede?currency...

Drivers license and 3 CCs get the slots, center pocket holds building access card, health insurance card, and a small bit of cash folded up. No need to sit on anything and it holds just what I need to carry. Works great!

I really like this one.  Think I'll order one, since mine is about 10 years old and falling apart.

Message 24 of 39
NotUsher
Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

I really like this one.  Think I'll order one, since mine is about 10 years old and falling apart.

So far I've found mine's only gotten better with time as the leather got broken in. Still smells nice and the gold personalization is holding up pretty well. 

Message 25 of 39
Goose7
Valued Member

I have a Perry Ellis bifold with a cash divider

It holds 4 cards on each side and I keep four other cards in the cash slots. So a total of 12 cards
Message 26 of 39
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@NotUsher wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

So far I've found mine's only gotten better with time as the leather got broken in. Still smells nice and the gold personalization is holding up pretty well. 

I see that they print "Aspinal of London" on it, and underneath they print "England". Just in case you forget where London is located.

Is it easy to get the building access card out, then? My current wallet had a problem with that, and now the lining in that slot has peeled from the leather, making reinserting my building access card a bit awkward.

They sure do make common cow leather sound fancy though, don't they?

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 27 of 39
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@ForMyBiz wrote:

@DigitalArk wrote:

I am curious...

How many credit cards does it hold?

This is a good question.  I have a tri-fold that I'm going to replace soon because it bends some of the cards.  

Judging by your siggy, a wheelbarrow may suit you better...lol...Smiley Very Happy!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 28 of 39
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

I carry a regular Coach billfold then for cards I don't carry, I found this on Ebay. Holds 18 cards:

That's nice...could you please post a link to that. I couldn't find it. Thanks.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 29 of 39
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@blondy250 wrote:

Louis Vuittons taiga leather bifold, cost way more then the cash i carry in it. Usually carry 2-3 (based on rewards) cards, and a debit card.

I want your Diamond...Smiley Wink!

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.