Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What wallet do you carry?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What wallet do you carry?

@tinglywoowoo wrote:
I once was that rara avis-- the female who never carried a purse or wallet. One day, my daughter and I were in a FYE store and there was a Beatles wallet on sale. I started swooning over it and she said, "You'd never carry it or you'd wind up losing it." I said, "Get it and we'll just see." She bought it and that's been about ten or so years now, I think. It's looking ragged but I'm bound and determined to hold on to it until Paul really is dead. In the zipper pocket inside it, I keep the pound coin I picked up when we went to Liverpool.

https://images.app.goo.gl/xT9EdXDske1Lsame9

That is awesome! Never saw like that before Smiley Happy

Message 41 of 50
marty56
Super Contributor

Other people's of course.  I have a wallet that has a lot of places to hide money from DW.  Not sure of the brand since it's old and got washed a few times.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 42 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@marty56 wrote:

Other people's of course.  I have a wallet that has a lot of places to hide money from DW.  Not sure of the brand since it's old and got washed a few times.

Would love to Kudo your posting! Got'ta love "the places to hide" Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 50
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@marty56 wrote:

Would love to Kudo your posting! Got'ta love "the places to hide" Smiley Happy

Don't think us DW's don't know.Smiley Wink  So you launder your money huh?Smiley Tongue  @Dinosaur  I will negate your kudo if you could; I would, lol!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 44 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought a wallet from Macy's a few years ago. It's made with Italian leather, and fits all my cards. I think I paid less than $30 for it. Some of the glued parts are coming off, but the stiching has held up very well. I'd love to buy another one, but they stopped selling it.

Message 45 of 50
grower1
Frequent Contributor

@marty56 wrote:

Smiley LOL Smiley Very Happy

Message 46 of 50
GrayMatter

I currently have the Ridge Carbon Fiber (before they improved the cash strap) but will be changing soon. I keep my wallet in my back pocket so the Ridge is nice in that it keeps me from bending and cracking my cards but the corners wear through my pockets quicker than anything. Looking at something handmade leather like the JooJoobs wallet 

| Chase Freedom $9.5k | LFCU Platinum $25k | AmEx Blue $10k | AmEx Platinum NPSL | Discover $7.5k | CapOne QS $19k | REI MC $18k | AmEx ED $1k | BofA CashRewards $2k | Citi Rewards+ $13.7k | Chase Sapphire $22k | Citi Premier $18k | CapOne GM BuyPower $10k | AmEx BlueCash Preferred $23.1k | NFCU cashRewards $11k | GS Apple Card $20k | NFCU Go Rewards $25k |

Message 47 of 50
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@GrayMatter wrote:

it keeps me from bending and cracking my cards but the corners wear through my pockets quicker than anything. 

CCC's need to put the darned chip on a key ring, or have a fob full of credit, shazaam!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 48 of 50
GrayMatter

They’ve done that in the past, Mobile SpeedPass (I think that’s what it was called. Had one almost 20 years ago) and Citi uPromise both NFC key fob credit cards. Guess they have no desire to try it again now that we have Apple/Android/Samsung/etc NFC options with our smartphones.
| Chase Freedom $9.5k | LFCU Platinum $25k | AmEx Blue $10k | AmEx Platinum NPSL | Discover $7.5k | CapOne QS $19k | REI MC $18k | AmEx ED $1k | BofA CashRewards $2k | Citi Rewards+ $13.7k | Chase Sapphire $22k | Citi Premier $18k | CapOne GM BuyPower $10k | AmEx BlueCash Preferred $23.1k | NFCU cashRewards $11k | GS Apple Card $20k | NFCU Go Rewards $25k |

Message 49 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried a few wallets with no luck. Can't stand having one in my back pocket. 

Tried a Louis Vuitton card holder and liked it but didn't like the fact how long it was being in my back pocket just while being out how much stuck out. Felt like someone could snatch it and wouldn't know it. I was going to get a smaller version of it but the card slots seemed to be worn out pretty quickly. So spending close to a thousand bucks and have that happen so quickly didn't make me want to try another one. 

then tried the ridge card wallet. It was ok. 

now I just go ghetto and use my wife's black hair ties. Holds all of my cards and able to carry in my front pocket with cash. Works for me 

Message 50 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.