Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would do with over 400 M in MRs?

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

What would do with over 400 M in MRs?

I would love to be in the position to answer that question!

400 Million Rewards Points For Ancient Cup? | Broken News Daily - Yahoo Screen In April, Liu Yiqian, one of China’s richest men and most important art collectors, bought a rare Ming dynasty porcelain cup at auction from Sotheby’s in Hong Kong. 

https://screen.yahoo.com/400-million-rewards-points-ancient-230502259.html?soc_src=default

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: What would do with over 400 M in MRs?

Wow!  

38M in US MIles equivalent!  Ah, redeem and sell them?  Would take about 100 years though!

Message 2 of 7
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Wowza. Would be so nice. lol
Message 3 of 7
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

I would sell at least half of them for cash and use the rest to transfer to ariline and hotel partners.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 4 of 7
dilettante
Established Contributor

Besides using it for myself for travel, I would gift them to family, friends, charities. Wealth - whether in money or reward points is only enjoyable when you can share with others and make them comfortable and happySmiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

The funny thing is he was unaware of the rewards earned.  Must be nice to be oblivious to something as small  as 400M in MRs. Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 7
Open123
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

The funny thing is he was unaware of the rewards earned.  Must be nice to be oblivious to something as small  as 400M in MRs. Smiley Surprised

Yeah, nothing in life quite compares to having a boatload of money!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.