mine from bottom left to top.

Chase sapphire preferred

Chase Ink bold

Chase freedom

Chase premier platinum debit card

Amex prg

navy fed debit card

navy fed cash rewards

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
bbrannan
Regular Contributor

Re: Whats in your wallet?

Speaking of wallet...what kind of wallet is that and where did you find it? I have been looking for one like that. Thanks!

Cards: AMEX Zync NPSL, AMEX BCE, NFCU LOC $15K, NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $14K, NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $14K, USAA Platinum M/C $3.5K, USAA AMEX $2K, Capital One Cash Rewards $3.5K, WalMart $10K, Lowes $10K, Home Depot $8250, Amazon $4K, Discover IT $1K

Starting Score: EX: 570 EQ: 520 TU 602
Current Score: AMEX EX:717 MyFico EQ 688 Walmart TU 749 MyFico TU 740
Goal Score: 750+ across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 13
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I have only one issue with this thread....I use a money clip, and am therefore inelligible by your standards. D Plus i'm still waiting for my first card in the mail, so all I have is six different debit cards which aren't cool...

Message 3 of 13
swpopham
Established Contributor

One  of the guys on my job site is making them, if you will message me your address I'll send you one. The ID flap I took out of my previous wallet or if you send me your email address ill take pictures of it and send them to you.

Steve

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 4 of 13
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

@swpopham wrote:

One  of the guys on my job site is making them, if you will message me your address I'll send you one. The ID flap I took out of my previous wallet or if you send me your email address ill take pictures of it and send them to you.

Steve

Let me know too, please.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 5 of 13
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

I'd be interested too. Does he make custum wallets from request?

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 6 of 13
bbrannan
Regular Contributor

PM coming at ya!

Cards: AMEX Zync NPSL, AMEX BCE, NFCU LOC $15K, NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $14K, NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $14K, USAA Platinum M/C $3.5K, USAA AMEX $2K, Capital One Cash Rewards $3.5K, WalMart $10K, Lowes $10K, Home Depot $8250, Amazon $4K, Discover IT $1K

Starting Score: EX: 570 EQ: 520 TU 602
Current Score: AMEX EX:717 MyFico EQ 688 Walmart TU 749 MyFico TU 740
Goal Score: 750+ across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 13
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

My super-elite, lightweight, minimalist, stylish, front-pocket wallet.   I have got it down to carrying only my ID (super-fast open-and-swipe-out access for presenting at checkpoints), my NFCU rewards card, and my USAA rewards card (in case of emergency).  I don't even carry my ATM card anymore.  On the outside is my room-key and drivers license.

And, nowhere near as cool, is my wife's crammed-full-of-**bleep**-she-never-uses wallet (there are even cards in here simply for decoration).  I am happy not to have anything remotely like this in any of my pockets (the wallet in the picture posted by OP reminds me of this though):

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 8 of 13
MojaveMoon
Established Contributor

@DaveSignal wrote:

May I ask where your wife bought that, and what the brand and model of that wallet are ? And does it store a checkbook ? Someone in my family might be interested in one like that. Thank you !

Message 9 of 13
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

The wife says she got it at Ross Dress For Less.   And, yes, it holds a checkbook, about $10 worth of loose coins, and about 4 different sections for bills.  I think its ridiculous, but I guess many people on these forums like these giant wallets.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.