Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where the heck am I?

tag
fltn
Frequent Contributor

Where the heck am I?

Am I still on myFico?

I feel like I fell down the rabbit hole and most of the threads are not real anymore. 

Do people read before they reply? 

Just wondering if this site is to far gone to ever be what it was before. I have been here for 5 years, it was my fav place to visit.

I am not saying everyone, and all the normal ones know that, so please don't be offened, unless you ARE those I am talking about, I hope I did offend. Smiley Happy

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: Where the heck am I?

@fltn wrote:

Am I still on myFico?

I feel like I fell down the rabbit hole and most of the threads are not real anymore. 

Just wondering if this site is to far gone to ever be what it was before. I have been here for 5 years, it was my fav place to visit.

I am not saying everyone, and all the normal ones know that, so please don't be offened, unless you ARE those I am talking about, I hope I did offend. Smiley Happy

I hope i'm not on your list Smiley Wink, but i have expressed the same thought in the garden recently.  It just shows how much this forum (MYFICO) has grown over the years, but yea..all these crazy new threads need to be filtered with much more strict guidelines as it seems.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2 of 4
fltn
Frequent Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@fltn wrote:

Am I still on myFico?

I hope i'm not on your list Smiley Wink, but i have expressed the same thought in the garden recently.  It just shows how much this forum (MYFICO) has grown over the years, but yea..all these crazy new threads need to be filtered with much more strict guidelines as it seems.

Nope not on the list! You are all the way at the other end. 

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Message 3 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@fltn wrote:

Am I still on myFico?

I don't believe so.  Sometimes we have our growing pains and not every user is familiar with or comes to myFICO for the right reasons, namely to be apart of supportive forum where we all can learn from each other. 

Speaking for the MODS and ADMINS, we work diligently to make sure that all those who participate follow our TOS and User Guidelines.

Stick around, I'm sure we can win your support...again. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.