cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I being tortured with Classical Music???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why am I being tortured with Classical Music???

Thats it! The Government knows I need to spread my horizons and learn to enjoy classical music....or maybe they sat around and decided which music would be the most irritating to listen to while on hold. I am cleaned the kitchen and ate a healthy choice dinner for lunch all while waiting for a live person to tell what is up with my tax rebate and how much of it might be taken for other debt I owe. If Mozart only new how his music would be used in 2008! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why am I being tortured with Classical Music???

Just got through....but the guy seemed really confused (he was really nice though) and it seems they don't know if it will be offset or not....geez.....last two are 61 but he said they are going out daily so I got to check bank daily. Anyone else been told this?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why am I being tortured with Classical Music???

wildcat wrote:
Just got through....but the guy seemed really confused (he was really nice though) and it seems they don't know if it will be offset or not....geez.....last two are 61 but he said they are going out daily so I got to check bank daily. Anyone else been told this?

If you owe debt that your regular tax return is taken to offset, then your stimilus payment will be taken for that debt as well.

Go to www.irs.gov and on the front page click on the article about Stimilus payments or rebate questions. It says this.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.