Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Williams Sonoma - Capital One

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Just now recevied an email. Williams Sonoma Card is moving from Comenity to Capital One. Nothing need to be done. Keep using the card and once the new card comes activate the new card. I wonder how the new card is going to look like.

5 REPLIES 5
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Re: Williams Sonoma - Capital One

Yep, Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn and West Elm all are moving to Capital One from Comenity.

Message 2 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@CountryLivin wrote:

Yep, Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn and West Elm all are moving to Capital One from Comenity.

When they move do they give new number and add a new entry on the report?  What about Venus?  Is it moving too?

Message 3 of 6
sto0pyd
Regular Contributor

I received my new Williams Sonoma card which transitioned from Comenity over to Capital One. I only use the card once every few months to keep the account "active" since Comenity shut down my Overstock account due to non usage. I did have a healthy balance a few years back when Comenity offered a balance transfer promotion @ 0% with no transfer fee. I do plan on keeping the account open since it has a healthy limit fo $28k and will continue to use it as cushion for utilization. The terms on the card appear to be the same, but what did change is how cheap the card feels. It's cool that its made out of recycled products, but it literally feels like a piece of cardboard.9A6C6D70-2663-4E78-9737-D25347352445.jpeg3E05DDB6-C953-44DB-9317-9AD428438C3B.jpeg

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just my new card, too, with info about the revised Key Rewards program. When you activate your new card as of August 23, the rewards for restaurants will go up to 4%. Plus, grocery stores will be added, also at 4%. 

Message 5 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Wish they would of not listed all the stores on the front of it.  whatever though also got it several days back.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.