Did you mean: 

Winter is Coming

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Winter is Coming

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hold the door hold the door hold the door holdoor holdorSmiley Happy

No Hbo but man i cant wait to see season 7!! One of greatest shows everSmiley Happy. Season 6 finale epicSmiley Happy

I had been holding off on watching season 6 for a long time, but watched recently.  That Hodor scene was quite moving, and is what stuck out to me more than anything.  Matter of fact, with memory not being my strong suit, I remember that scene but not much in the finale until I am reminded.   

One thing I kind of like about the show is that there arent necessarily straight up "good guys"/"bad guys" in some cases.  I'm not exactly sure what to expect with the fleet that is sailing now.  

Message 11 of 21
red259
Super Contributor

I watched the first episode of this season and really enjoyed it. A lot of moving the pieces around has to happen, so they seemed pretty busy setting up the various factions. I am excited to see how the season progresses. People are starting to finally come together in groups after having been spread way apart for soo frickin long.  

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 12 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Ive never seen not one episode...lol
Message 13 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

For shame PizzaSmiley Wink Enjoy your summer thenSmiley Wink
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hodor.

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did anyone else think Episode 2 went by way too fast? I'm actually bummed that this is the last season, right? And it's not even over yet! Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Next year will be the final season, but yes too fast for sure. Everything is really happening quickly now that the pieces have been put in motion.
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Next year will be the final season, but yes too fast for sure. Everything is really happening quickly now that the pieces have been put in motion.

Hey, this is one case where I'm very glad to be mistaken! Lol! Thanks, wanderingbuilder! Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

So who's excited for the boat scene?  Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So who's excited for the boat scene?  Smiley Happy

Definitely! It's just going by so fast, though! Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.