cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woohoo! Finally over 740 with All 3 CRA and over 100K Total CL!

tag
aynot4fitness
Contributor

Woohoo! Finally over 740 with All 3 CRA and over 100K Total CL!

Experian was the last holdout, but this morning I saw that my FICO jumped from 736 to 743. Time to set my next goal! I'm thinking some time in the garden might be the smart thing to do now since I'm carrying 10 inquires & all are < 1 year old. My total credit card utilization is at 9%. You folks have helped me get this far, so I'm open to recommendations for my next credit goal.

Personal

Business

:
:
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Re: Woohoo! Finally over 740 with All 3 CRA and over 100K Total CL!

AWESOME!

Congrats!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

grats, hoping to make it too, likewise Experian score is the lowest(also WAY more inquires lol). 

Dunno but you seem to have everything, including travel card(VO). Airline? Hotel? If you wanna travel and use specific ones..or CSP as general travel card, to have synergy with CFU(which also has nice sub going on right now but too early I guess? re: inquires)

Message 3 of 5
aynot4fitness
Contributor

Yeah, Experian seems to be my consistent anchor since they get the most inqs. I will be traveling more now that conditions have changed, but I am not loyal to any hotel or airline, so the VO and CFU meet my needs so far. I'd considered applying for CSP,  but figured I'd get declined by inq count and Chase's 5/24 rule (I'm 6/24 now) if I apply before Dec. Plus applying would add another inq for a decline Smiley Mad. In Dec I'll drop to 7 inqs and will be 3/24 so much better chances then. Thanks for the suggestions.

Personal

Business

:
:
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

3/24..looks SO far for me lol(why did I apply and add cards in haste 😭 ). GL!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.