Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You know what grinds my gears?!?!?!?

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

You know what grinds my gears?!?!?!?

Your on the myFICO mobile site and you type a long *** msg on a thread and hit submit and then it says YOUR NOT LOGGED IN!! THEN DELETES ALL THE TEXT!!

GOD I HATE THAT!!!! GRRRRRRRRR........

grinds1.jpg

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: You know what grinds my gears?!?!?!?

Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 7
beb86
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Your on the myFICO mobile site and you type a long *** msg on a thread and hit submit and then it says YOUR NOT LOGGED IN!! THEN DELETES ALL THE TEXT!!

GOD I HATE THAT!!!! GRRRRRRRRR........

grinds1.jpg

BAHAHA I soooo know what you mean!!!!  When is the MyFico app coming????????????????

Message 3 of 7
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I had a grear laptop that broke about a year ago, and since then, I have been using the mobile site exclusively. This has happened to me on more than one occasion. Smiley Tongue it sucks

+10000000 to the mobile app also Smiley Very Happy

But alas...I had an impulse buy, bought a chromebook. I like it Smiley Very Happy no more mobile site for me!!!

Message 4 of 7
knoregs
Established Contributor

I've had similar happen on the standard web site. I keep the JavaScript turned off most of the time with NoScript. If I forget to turn it on for posting there is a good chance I'll lose everything I've typed.

~kn

EQ: 700 (FICO ScoreWatch) 11/26/14
EX: ??? (No Current)
TU: 681 (Discover FICO) 11/12/14

Last App 9/22/14... In Garden 'till Summer '15
Message 5 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@knoregs wrote:

I've had similar happen on the standard web site. I keep the JavaScript turned off most of the time with NoScript. If I forget to turn it on for posting there is a good chance I'll lose everything I've typed.

~kn

Well the beauty of NoScript and similar is you can whitelist certain domains.  Think myfico and lithium are the only two that are really relevant here.  

Reason you lose the typed info is that it's stored client side before hitting post, and enabling JS typically forces a page refresh.

        
Message 6 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Besides the appeal for a mobile app- the loss of the 'quote function/toolbar' that occurred with the April update. It really disrupts the flow of threads when you can't adequately determine who a person is responding to ESP on long threads!

I don't understand why if it was an 'update' why its a downgrade in features. Please Lithium, iPad users really would appreciate the courtesy of our toolbar.

Thanks!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.