cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....

tag
bs6054
Valued Contributor

You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....

On a business trip, driving to Denver airport on 25. See a sign, In emergency call *CSP

OK, it was 5am but my first thought was "Why would you call Chase Sapphire Preferred?" Before realizing it probably meant Colorado. State police, who,despite less mention here, might be more useful in an emergency
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....

I think there is already a thread on this is smorgasboard, but ill bite. XD

When...

Total Messages Posted 2,202
Total Messages Read 101996
Total Logins 919
Total Minutes Online 110265
Message 2 of 20
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Chase Sapphire Perferred would most likely give you better service than the Colorado State Police!

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 3 of 20
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

+1@ryanbush

I won't go on a political tangent and bash the popo! Haha
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 20
percy81
Frequent Contributor

When you alienate family and friends about their misusage in credit.....Smiley Sad  "Why are you using your chase freedom at the restuarant? Discover is offering the 5% rewards at restaurants this quarter!" or " I can't believe you're happy you pay a week before your due date?? You need to pay before statement cut, bonehead!" haha, losing friends because of my credit addiction. BUT who needs friends when you have 400,000 + fico members to chat with??? Smiley LOL

Current: TU 772 EQ 765 EX 760 (GE credit pull)
Goal 800+
WHAT'S IN MY WALLET: American Express Blue Cash Preferred 34,000/ Citi Simplicity 16,600 / Discover IT 16,500/ Chase freedom 4,800/ Care credit 20,000/ R us MasterCard 7,500/ kohls 2,500/ LensCrafters 2,400 / Citi Double Cash 13,200/ Amazon Visa 7,000
Message 5 of 20
GoldenloveNY
Frequent Contributor

When you wake up in my morning, and the first thing you do is grab your phone to check the latest myfico threads.... I know, I have a mental problem. :/

Citi Double Cash: $1,000
Capital One Secured: $500
Capital One Savor One: $1,650
Amex Gold- NPSL.
Amex Platinum- NPSL.
Amex Delta Gold: $1,000
Best Buy Store Credit Card: $2,000
Amazon Store Credit Card: $6,000
Verizon Visa Card: $2,000

Bj's Perks Elite Mastercard: $2,300

Merrick Credit Card: $1,400
First Savings Credit Card: $1,250
Message 6 of 20
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

Chase Sapphire Perferred would most likely give you better service than the Colorado State Police!

And probably wouldn't shoot your dog.

Message 7 of 20
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
+1@ryanbush

I won't go on a political tangent and bash the popo! Haha

HAHA, wasn't bashing the Police just giving props to Chase LOL

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 8 of 20
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

@percy81 wrote:

When you alienate family and friends about their misusage in credit.....Smiley Sad  "Why are you using your chase freedom at the restuarant? Discover is offering the 5% rewards at restaurants this quarter!" or " I can't believe you're happy you pay a week before your due date?? You need to pay before statement cut, bonehead!" haha, losing friends because of my credit addiction. BUT who needs friends when you have 400,000 + fico members to chat with??? Smiley LOL

and 400K in available credit Smiley Happy Smiley Tongue

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 9 of 20
BearOSO
Contributor

Not sure who it is, but I got a good laugh and head-shaking by noticing on someones sig that they HOPE to own a CC one day and had amounted over 500 posts in this board already! 

All I gotta say is: JEEZ. 

But I do spend a lot of time heretoo. 

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.