cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....

tag
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: You know you have been spending too long on myfico when....

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

Chase Sapphire Perferred would most likely give you better service than the Colorado State Police!

And probably wouldn't shoot your dog.

OMG!  That is so true.  Just about a month ago mine was shot and killed by local law enforcement.

Message 11 of 20
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@guiness56 wrote:

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

Chase Sapphire Perferred would most likely give you better service than the Colorado State Police!

OMG!  That is so true.  Just about a month ago mine was shot and killed by local law enforcement.

Smiley Surprised

Message 12 of 20
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
I think there is already a thread on this is smorgasboard, but ill bite. XD

When...

Total Messages Posted 2,202
Total Messages Read 101996
Total Logins 919
Total Minutes Online 110265

LS.PNG

Smiley Embarassed

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 20
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Im catching up ls. Haha.

You were gone for a little bit, i was hoping I'd be able to catch up to you and CS.
Message 14 of 20
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@llecs wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

Smiley Surprised

My new neighbor is the sheriff's ex-wife.  Her dog dug holes under our fence and kept getting in.  When our dog, a big Pit named Ruger, got in her yard she had a fit and called the ex instead of the local police.  He and her came to the door screaming and cursing about what a vicious dog he was and he threatened to shoot him.  That dog never growled at any one.  He was such a big lap dog.  Any way we were told we had to chain him inside our fenced in yard.  We did.  Later that day we went to the store, gone about 15 minutes and when we got back there was about 7 sheriffs at the neighbors house.  No one said anything.  Got inside and they shot him in the side of the head. He was sitting at the time it happened.  His chain had been undone, he did not break it, the tie down was not bent and his chain collar came off his head about 3 feet from their fence.  From all the evidence, they undid him, picked him up and put him over the fence.  Then shot him when we got home.  FBI investigated and the sheriff that shot him got fired.  He was just under a year old and the sweetest dog ever.  Not a mean bone in his body.  It was done to prove a point.

It is sad that they do these kind of things. 

Message 15 of 20
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

Then shot him when we got home.  FBI investigated and the sheriff that shot him got fired.  He was just under a year old and the sweetest dog ever.  Not a mean bone in his body.  It was done to prove a point.

OMG. It's more than sad. it's criminal. And cops killing family dogs just as a show of power (or out of cowardice) is a national problem, though clearly a lot worse in some areas (e.g. Colorado). I'm glad at least one of the people involved paid at least a small price. Usually, unless somebody gets a horrific video or the there's some other really blatant evidence, the bully cop gets away with it completely.

You must have been so heartbroken. And so furious!

Message 16 of 20
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Yes, I loved that dog, he was family.  It isn't over yet, I plan on a lawsuit. 

I don't live in CO by the way.  A small town in AR.

This stuff happens everywhere and you are right, seldom are they held accountable for their actions.  I wasn't really aware until it happened to me.  I started researching and it is heartbreaking the amount of times it happens, everyday.

Not all law enforcement officers are bad, I don't want people to think that is what I am saying. 

Message 17 of 20
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@guiness56 wrote:

@llecs wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

Smiley Surprised

My new neighbor is the sheriff's ex-wife.  Her dog dug holes under our fence and kept getting in.  When our dog, a big Pit named Ruger, got in her yard she had a fit and called the ex instead of the local police.  He and her came to the door screaming and cursing about what a vicious dog he was and he threatened to shoot him.  That dog never growled at any one.  He was such a big lap dog.  Any way we were told we had to chain him inside our fenced in yard.  We did.  Later that day we went to the store, gone about 15 minutes and when we got back there was about 7 sheriffs at the neighbors house.  No one said anything.  Got inside and they shot him in the side of the head. He was sitting at the time it happened.  His chain had been undone, he did not break it, the tie down was not bent and his chain collar came off his head about 3 feet from their fence.  From all the evidence, they undid him, picked him up and put him over the fence.  Then shot him when we got home.  FBI investigated and the sheriff that shot him got fired.  He was just under a year old and the sweetest dog ever.  Not a mean bone in his body.  It was done to prove a point.

How sad.  Smiley Sad

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh.. will be good .

Message 19 of 20
Open123
Super Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:
On a business trip, driving to Denver airport on 25. See a sign, In emergency call *CSP

OK, it was 5am but my first thought was "Why would you call Chase Sapphire Preferred?" Before realizing it probably meant Colorado. State police, who,despite less mention here, might be more useful in an emergency

Hahahaha...CSP could *only* mean the Chase Sapphire Preferred!  

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.