Did you mean: 

You scream, I scream....

tag
demi
Established Contributor

Re: You scream, I scream....

Any good mint chocolate chip
Starbucks Java Chip (haven't seen in a while), or any good coffee flavored

Either one preferable covered with a hard chocolate coating (well, the Java chip is a little too rich for it).

Message Edited by demi on 05-12-2008 09:07 AM

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ben & Jerry's:

Chubby Hubby
Cherry Garcia
Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch
Message 12 of 22
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Breyer's Chocolate-Strawberry-Vanilla
Haaaaagen-Dazs Vanilla
Ted Drewes Custard in St. Louis

By the way, for any of your Breyer's eaters out there, did you see that more of their flavors have decreased in size to 1.5 quarts from 1.75 quarts? So irritating. It's bad enough that they surreptitiously went from a half gallon to 1.75 quarts a while back, but now their packages look downright small. And the price is still higher than it used to be.
Message 13 of 22
MattH
Senior Contributor

@atlastontheroad wrote:
...it's almost summer and it's time for ice cream!
So, what flavor soothes your soul?
We love:
Moosetracks (Dean's Farm - when we're in Chicago, the other versions aren't as good)
Breyer's White Mint Chocolate Chip
Breyer's Coffee (with hot fudge, talk about comfort food????)
Edy's Karaoke Chocolate Mint cookie
Edy's limited edition Thin Mint Ice Cream (haven't seen it in ages)
and today, stumbled on Breyers Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip...decadent...
Who needs dinner when there's ice cream?
atlast...

Message Edited by atlastontheroad on 05-10-2008 05:16 PM

Believe it or not, my father's UNCLE, Billy Moll, actually wrote the lyrics "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream" back in 1927! He lived in a small Wisconsin town and worked as a lyricist for a New York City music publisher -- they would mail him sheet music and he would mail back lyrics (then as now for most popular music the tune is written first).
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 14 of 22
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Very interesting Matt. Where in WI did your grandpa live?

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 22
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Junejer wrote:
Very interesting Matt. Where in WI did your grandpa live?

Eau Claire and River Falls. I myself was born in La Crosse but mostly grew up about half a mile from Lake Michigan in Shorewood, a bedroom suburb of Milwaukee. Now I'm in New England. Are you from Wisconsin yourself?
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
Message 16 of 22
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Yes I am. Shorewood huh? You were our biggest rivals in High School. I bet you can now guess which High School I attended.

I recently moved from Brookfield to Pewaukee, about 1/4 mile from Pewaukee Lake.

Message 17 of 22
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Junejer wrote:
Yes I am. Shorewood huh? You were our biggest rivals in High School. I bet you can now guess which High School I attended.

I recently moved from Brookfield to Pewaukee, about 1/4 mile from Pewaukee Lake.

I went to Atwater and Shorewood Intermediate School, but took the Number 30 Bus downtown to Marquette High School so I never attended Shorewood HS so I'm a little vague on their athletic rivals since back then Wisconsin had separate State titles for public and independent schools. Did you go to HS in Whitefish Bay, Glendale, or another North Shore suburb? Since I grew up on the East Side, I'm rather vague on parts farther West like Brookfield and Pewaukee.
Message 18 of 22
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Whitefish Bay. I remember playing football my freshman year and we were having a tough year, losing a number of games by 3 pts or less. The previous four freshman teams were 23-1, over that time period, so we were a huge disappointment to coach. Anyway, he threatened to kill us in practice the following week if we lost to Shorewood. Needless to say, we were on the correct end of a 31-6 beatdown. I lived in Milwaukee, so I used to take the #22 bus to Oakland Avenue, then catch the #15 to School. But coming home, I would take the #15 to Capitol, then catch the #62 to 27th Street and the #27 home (most of my friends were on the #62, plus the Shorewood and Messmer girls. Smiley Wink Good times, good times.

Message 19 of 22
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Junejer wrote:
Whitefish Bay. I remember playing football my freshman year and we were having a tough year, losing a number of games by 3 pts or less. The previous four freshman teams were 23-1, over that time period, so we were a huge disappointment to coach. Anyway, he threatened to kill us in practice the following week if we lost to Shorewood. Needless to say, we were on the correct end of a 31-6 beatdown. I lived in Milwaukee, so I used to take the #22 bus to Oakland Avenue, then catch the #15 to School. But coming home, I would take the #15 to Capitol, then catch the #62 to 27th Street and the #27 home (most of my friends were on the #62, plus the Shorewood and Messmer girls. Smiley Wink Good times, good times.

Sometimes I got off the #30 downtown and did a little shopping then took the #15 home, and sometimes I would take the #15 from Shorewood to BayShore Shopping Center. Never took the #22 or #62. Since my family has moved to other places, I haven't visited Wisconsin since the summer of 2000 -- and on that trip I was idiotic enough to take my Palm Pilot in my pocket in a canoe on a lake up in the Northwoods; Murphy's Law happened and I had to spend a hundred bucks exchanging that PP for a reconditioned unit.
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.