Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“You’ve acquired special access to elite rewards!”

tag
Demented1
Established Contributor

“You’ve acquired special access to elite rewards!”

What does that even mean? That I didn’t have access to “…elite rewards” before? Why does Experian send this to me after I start gardening? Even if I was confused as to my gardening date…this is simply wrong. It’s like handing drugs to a drug addict or leaving a bottle of Aberlour 16 at an alcoholics house. Why would they tease me like this? Don’t they know I’m fragile?

InkedEx WE Cards.jpg

Enter my wife…

ME: “Babe, I’m going to get you a new card”

Her: “Honey…you still have a nice smile, don’t push it”

Me: “Once again you’re right…I’ll be in the garden”

The moral of the story is when you make a commitment, dedicate yourself to that commitment! If you commit to going on an App Spree then do it. If you commit to life changes whether it be personal or business then do it. Any commitment you make, think carefully and execute it.

I’ll be in my Garden if you need me!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: “You’ve acquired special access to elite rewards!”

Congratulations on your elite rewards! I have no idea what it means.

Message 2 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

THATS EXPERIAN FOR YOU

Message 3 of 8
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Demented1 wrote:

The moral of the story is when you make a commitment, dedicate yourself to that commitment! If you commit to going on an App Spree then do it. If you commit to life changes whether it be personal or business then do it. Any commitment you make, think carefully and execute it.

I’ll be in my Garden if you need me!

To help you along your journey...

@CreditInspired wrote:

Freeze your credit with Equifax, Experian and TransUnion

Credit BureauOnlineBy phoneBy mail
How to freeze your credit with EquifaxVisitEquifax Credit Freeze page1-800-685-1111 (NY residents call 1-800-349-9960)Equifax Security Freeze, P.O. Box 105788 Atlanta, GA 30348
Visit: Experian Credit Freeze page1-888-EXPERIAN (1-888-397-3742)Experian Security Freeze, P.O. Box 9554 Allen, TX 75013
How to freeze your credit with TransUnion Visit: TransUnion Credit Freeze page 1-888-909-8872TransUnion LLC, P.O. Box 2000
Chester, PA 19016

I found this on https://clark.com/credit/credit-freeze-and-thaw-guide/

Message 4 of 8
Remedios
Credit Mentor

OP wasn't approved for anything. 

Message 5 of 8
Demented1
Established Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

OP wasn't approved for anything. 

My apologies...

Opened my Experian account and got that message. Then on the “Credit Cards” tab I have the MC Black card and MC Gold Card as being “Best” for me. Hmm…are they surveilling myFICO Community and trying to entice me back to the “SUBMIT” button? It won’t work…I’m stronger than that! Ok, in theory I’m stronger than that!

Message 6 of 8
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I got this same message. It's just Experian fishing for referral $$.

Message 7 of 8
JeffMO
Regular Contributor

I got it too and I remember thinking, uh huh just more marketing money for experians pocket, no thanks. I'm not enticed lol

Capital one 500, Discover 11.1k. UMB Signature visa 18.5k, DW UMB card Auth user 16K. Citi Costco anywhere 26.6k, Amazon Prime 22.3K
BH/Comenity Photo 10k Lowes advantage 35k
AAOA 2y4m, oldest 5 years. 0 collections. 125k income, Util 1% inq 1/12. 1/24. 30/60/90 = 0, No derog's, clean file. Rebuilding started 4 years ago.
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 795
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.