cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone have Visa Signature AKC image card from Commenity ..

tag
fritscher
Regular Contributor

anyone have Visa Signature AKC image card from Commenity ..

Ok i got approved for signature visa AKC (american kennel club) for 8000 recently..THis card allows you to put a picture of your own pet on the card..I want to do that but i want to be sure when it is done the card still says Visa Signature in the name of the card.. did anyone that has the Signature version of this card put picture on it and when you got the card does it indeed say Visa Signature and not just Visa..When you try to do the picture it does not show signature on the card before you submit ..

this was my first signature card and just want it to have that on it...

thank youSmiley Happy

karen

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: anyone have Visa Signature AKC image card from Commenity ..

CaptialOne also allows you to put your own picture on your credit card.

Message 2 of 6
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Nothing about the account should change except that the expiration date might be moved further into the future. Watch for that in case you might need to update any automatic payments.

Message 3 of 6
fritscher
Regular Contributor

the reason i asked is that when i put image on capital one it took off quicksilver on the card..i just want to be sure that the type of card still says visa signature

Message 4 of 6
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

You're fine with CapOne. I did exactly the same thing recently. When I called and asked, they said that the cards were still Quicksilver, but that the accounts were now displaying the Visa and MasterCard branding rather than the CapOne branding. Your rewards should be intact.

Message 5 of 6
fritscher
Regular Contributor

but i wonder if i put pic on the akc visa signature if it will still show the visa signature logo and not normal visa? that is the one i want to do.. i know it will still be a visa signature card regardless burt i like the look of the visa signature..it is my only visa signature card..guess i have to decide lol

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.